Has anyone ever done the Lipotrim diet?

I have been told about this lipotrim diet which is shakes and you can only get from certain chemist. I was just wondering if anyone had tried it and would recommend it?

I'd suggest a complete change of perspective over quick fixes any day

there's a new slimming world group starting in richmond on wednesday. I don't usually like the idea of such things, but I know the woman who'll be running it, and she's good ;)

Slimming World

7.30 wed 5 jan

Catherine of Sienna church

Richmond

I have been told about this lipotrim diet which is shakes and you can only get from certain chemist. I was just wondering if anyone had tried it and would recommend it?

Started it on Saturday. Id recommend visiting http://www.minimins.com and heading towards the lipotrim section to find out info from those who have just started, those on week 10 and those 9 months into it :) I was directed to that forum and wow, great bunch and really supportive. If you visit lipotrim.co.uk you can read up more there and watch a video too (you have to watch this before the pharmacist will give it you). Good luck whatever you decide x

Hi Linzi

I have tried lipotrim (twice) and also similar diets like Lighter Life (way too expensive version of the same thing) and The Cambridge Diet.

They are all the same thing really, but Cambridge probably taste the least revolting.

As with all diets, they work, if you do it properly. But while you do it, you will feel like a leper, every social occasion becomes torture, you feel sooo left out and deprived. It's great to begin with and you keep telling yourself that it's only for a short while and it will be easier to maintain it than lose it bla bla bla. I gave myself and my dissapproving and friends and family (they'll all think you're mad) the same excuses and many more.

The most I lost was 34 pounds and quite quickly, but in the end I put every ounce and more back on.

There are so many other ways to lose weight successfully.

I am a Slimming World consultant now, as it is the only diet that I have found and tried that doesnt feel in any way like punishment. You are fully supported and treated like an adult by being allowed to decide for yoursel,f what you want to eat and what you would like your target weight to be. There is no humiliation at all and the groups are such fun. But most importantly the plan itself is easy to follow, healthy and so flexible. You can make meals for all the family without having to weigh and measure everything.

Slimming World is now available on prescription from many G.P.s, through our Slimming World on referral scheme as it is becoming more and more recognised as the healthiest and most successful plan around.

You just need to decide what's best for you. In the end whatever you do has to be sustainable, but more importantly it shouldnt make you unhappy or take over your life and all I can say is all of the "Very Low Calorie Diets" do exactly that.

Good luck with whatever you decide and feel free to contact me if you want anymore info on any of the above.

Emma x

Hi i've used it before as quick fixes, and it is okay as a short term diet, but its not sustainable if you love food as much as i do. I have almost a week's worth of stuff if you want to buy and try them, includes shakes and flapjacks.

Hi i've used it before as quick fixes, and it is okay as a short term diet, but its not sustainable if you love food as much as i do. I have almost a week's worth of stuff if you want to buy and try them, includes shakes and flapjacks.

That would be great if you dont mind thats what was worrying me if i paid that money out and i couldnt drink them Thank You x

Can you pm me your details and ill arrange to collect and how much you want for them that would be great thanks againx

That would be great if you dont mind thats what was worrying me if i paid that money out and i couldnt drink them Thank You x

Can you pm me your details and ill arrange to collect and how much you want for them that would be great thanks againx

Do make sure, if you do use the ones been offered, that you make them up correctly and you have to drink the water. I didnt for one day and I felt shocking, so please drink your water. You know about not been able to have Milk/Sugar in your drinks dont you? :)

Anal seepage. Say no more.

Thats Xenical/Alli - and ONLY happens if you eat food over 5% fat e.g. - don't follow a very low fat diet as the pills are designed for.

Lipotrim is a shake/meal replacement diet. Ive done cambridge which is similar - they work, but its depressing and no way to live! Few people to manage to keep the weight off, but for lots it piles back on again (did for me) = I only used it to fit into my wedding dress, so it served its purpose!

Id recommend using a free weight loss site - such as myfitnesspal.com - and tracking your calories - set a target of 1 or 2 pounds weight loss and do it so that it is a slow journey, which will help you to make a lifestyle change that you will stick too.

Ive only just got back on the diet wagon - i dont think there is a fad/product i havent tried....and slowly learning i need to do it the right way - good luck.

If you want weight loss - then click the website below.

This option is sustainable in the long term, as it only requires you to alter ONE HOUR of your entire week.......YES ONE HOUR !!!!!!

So you keep your daily lattes, chocolate cake after you Sunday Lunch, or your weekend booze up, ONE HOUR change to your entire week and you could drop 35 pounds in 12 weeks.

No side effects such as anal seepage with this option, no need to cut out your treats, no surgery scars, and this option DEFINATLY WON'T LEAVE YOU SUFFERING FROM CONSTIPATION - I'd personally would rather be overweight that have these side effects.

All our classes have a friendly atmosphere and we cater for all levels

i really hate it when people say of vlcd's that you will put all the weight back on.

yes you will if you go back to eating the way you did before, but thats the same on any friggin diet

ive done cambridge diet ( im also a massive fan of minimins ) and ive lost 102lb. ive most certainly not regained it. you follow steps to re introducing food. healthy food not a bucket of kfc

also exercise plays an important role in losing and maintaining weight. i was exercising even when i was on the packs and living on 415 calories

check out the 30 day shred by jillian from biggest loser. love it, seen some amazing results from people who have done it

am i the only one who hasnt seen a vlcd as a chore, a prison sentence etc? if you start with that kind of negative attitude you will battle against it.

its a choice and one i made freely, doesnt effect my social life either, i go out and drink water, ive even been to resturants and sat with my milkshake or a bar quite happily and chatted away to my mates