..Auschwitz..What are your views

If anyone has time please take a look.

Why? What will I learn? What's new?

Rubydazzler, I don't mean to offend anyone. I am well aware that the holohaust happened.

If you're well aware of it then you need not have posted the question. Auschwitz was a place of death and horrendous suffering. So what are our views of such a place? We abhor it and feel desperately sorry for it's victims. I think I speak for 99.99% of Sheffield forum on that one.

It happened alright, it's not an eye opening video at all it's a load of crap. The idiot commentator even refer's to "holocaust victims". A workmate of my father was a pole who survived Auschwitz (he had an id code tattoed on his arm). Some of the experiences that he spoke of were quite sickening and left me in no doubt. Don't think anyone is ever going to persuade me otherwise since this person was actually there and seemed quite genuine. I think suggestions that it didn't happen will seriously annoy/upset some people on here. Are you a WUM? If you are you'll definately get a lot of bites.

Edited by Joe-b-1

If you can please view all or most of it.

The guy who made this is Jewish btw. :)

My bold

No, he's not - he's an atheist and admitted himself that he only wore a yamulke to fool the tour guide into thinking he wasn't a revisionist!

Perhaps you ought to watch the clips again yourself.

We have a forum rule against just posting a link with no discussion or point from the OP of the thread.

It's not on to just expect people to click a link when they have no idea what is contained or even whether that link is safe.

Please don't do it again.