The Swim School

Hi,

Does anyone know when lessons start again at the swim school in New Whittington?

Have tried ringing but with no luck

Thank you!

Now, I don't want to scare you, but I'm going to be honest. I've been swimming for practically as long as I've been walking, and the time I spent on my school's varsity team was the hardest swimming experience I've been through. Varsity is hard work. We practiced eight times a week for 20 hours which consisted of morning practice, afternoon practice, and even practice on Saturday, doing anywhere from 2000 to 9000 yards a day. However, JV would be a LOT less intense. With JV, you'll likely only do practice after school and you won't do nearly as many yards. You may do a little bit of cross training (By that I mean, you may run, do ab workouts, or weight training) but practice is really just swim, swim, swim. JV is also more of a learning experience, so you'll focus more on the technique of swimming, flip turns, starts and finishes, where as with Varsity, it's all about dropping time and being conditioned.

Hi, we offer children's swimming lessons at Mylnhurst Preparatory School six days a week! We have trained assistants in the pool with the children along with a teacher on the side! Our assistants are trained to buddy up with the children to make them feel more comfortable and enhance their swimming! We start from 2 1/2 years old! give us a call now on 01302 867016 or visit http://www.swimstarsanddolphins.com