1st walk of 2011 for the Northern Striders.

A nice pleasurable stroll from Low Bradfield around Dale Dyke res,then upto the Strines Inn,via the where we had a lovely chat,and a warm,before taking the in the wonderful views on our retun trip to Bradfield.

It was very nice to see everyone again,a nice change to get away from the self indulgence :hihi:.

Nice to see AO can now walk passed an electric fence without feeling the erge to touch it lol.

Many thanks to Lorri for getting the drinks in at the Strines Inn.( Cheeres Lorri )

Wishing all the Northern Striders old and new a HAPPY NEW WALKING YEAR.....

Thank you for the shout out. It was, indeed, a great little walk. Just what was needed to get the new walking year off to a start.

Hopefully, injuries aside, this will be the first of many great walks for the Northern Striders this year.

Yes, no electric fences for me anymore. Sooooooooo last year lol.

Well, a happy new year to all in the Northern Striders and to every other walker on here.

A nice pleasurable stroll from Low Bradfield around Dale Dyke res,then upto the Strines Inn,via the where we had a lovely chat,and a warm,before taking the in the wonderful views on our retun trip to Bradfield.

It was very nice to see everyone again,a nice change to get away from the self indulgence :hihi:.

Nice to see AO can now walk passed an electric fence without feeling the erge to touch it lol.

Many thanks to Lorri for getting the drinks in at the Strines Inn.( Cheeres Lorri )

Wishing all the Northern Striders old and new a HAPPY NEW WALKING YEAR.....

My pleasure, when's the next walk :D

Sorry i cant make this weekend,and its my birthday the following weekend,so im available the weekend after that 24th Jan.

I will try and arrange something soon, once I get my training dates confirmed.

I will try and arrange something soon, once I get my training dates confirmed.

Good good :) It went ok then?

Good good :) It went ok then?

Yeah. Just one other matter to take care of then it's all sorted.

Need ideas about walks for 2011.

Cool i will put my thoughts / ideas on FB.

Edited by megalithic

Cool i will put my thoughts / ideas on FB.

That's fine with me. In the meantime, I am going to start posting on here again with regards to advertising our walks, as it would be nice to open them up to others :)

Edited by megalithic

Yes good idea,i was going to suggest that on Sunday.

Great.

If anyone is interested in joining an informal, relaxed and FREE walking group... please let me know.

The group is pretty new (only 12 months old) and we pride ourselves on our relaxed group atmosphere. There are no joining fees, no pressure to attend walks on a regular basis or to attend socials. We are passionate about walking and walking is what we do. So, whatever your ability, please come along and join us!

AO.

Several posts edited.

In future, if there are any personal insults aimed at other forum members, i'll just delete the whole thread.