Car storage companys or garage/unit to rent where to look?

Spurr cars at loxley do car storage. You would have to ask about doing anythink else 0114 2315000

Spurr cars at loxley do car storage. You would have to ask about doing anythink else 0114 2315000

expensive, 20 quid a week last time i asked.

Anybody else???

I really could go with some car storage for 1 possibly 2 cars.

I'd recommend Spurr Cars too. Used to keep one of mine there when I wasn't driving it (most of the time). Very friendly place. :)

Hi guys

We can provide storage indoor or outdoor the choice is yours

Call us we can come up with a price per week or month

We have cctv on both indoor and outdoor

We are a 24 Hour Accident and breakdown recovery S66 9BQ

01709 545500

we have a large, very secure barn we rent out for caravan/ car storage. You would not have exclusive use, but its very private and caravans obviously aren't in and out much. PM me if you are interested. We are S26 , A57 / M1 J31. :)

Hi Roobydoo, seen this old post and wondered if you still have storage space available for a large car, I'm woodhouse area so would suit me great, new to here so cant pm you as yet.

Hi Roobydoo, seen this old post and wondered if you still have storage space available for a large car, I'm woodhouse area so would suit me great, new to here so cant pm you as yet.

Hi there, sorry, we don't use the barn for storage anymore. We have outside space with hard standing.

Hi there, sorry, we don't use the barn for storage anymore. We have outside space with hard standing.

Thanks for the reply

we have a large, very secure barn we rent out for caravan/ car storage. You would not have exclusive use, but its very private and caravans obviously aren't in and out much. PM me if you are interested. We are S26 , A57 / M1 J31. :)

hiya i have not been on forum long enough to private message but i am looking for some where to park a 7.5 ton box truck

could you ring me please on 07867455535 if this is poss

Hi,

I have an American car which I would like to store in your barn. Could you let me have the details please including the Monthly cost?

Many thanks

Alex

01142217077 or 07976723617.

Hi, can you give me some details on storage for cars? i'm a new member so can't pm you cheers Tosh

Edited by toahnali

need indoor storage from feb to may next year for a land rover,any info anyone please??