How much for a new boiler and fitting?

Hi,wanting a new boiler and for it to be fitted.can anyone give me a quote and also what make the boiler would be.thanks

see if you're eligible through the Warmfront scheme before you make any decisions

see if you're eligible through the Warmfront scheme before you make any decisions

Warmfront aren't taking anymore applications at the mo, new lot of funding again in April I think

New Valiant combi condensing boiler @£1000

Copper tube an fittings @£60

Fitting depending on location and existing connections and flue outlet @£450

If you get quoted £2000 + then be a on your guard dont't get ripped. B GAS are the worst for over charging £3000 + is the norm.

This is a 2 day job at most.

Hi, to quote a site visit would be required.

How anyone can quote blind is beyond me. How would the know what type of system you currently have, what size of boiler is required, type of flue needed, is gas supply in need of upgrade etc etc.

I think you get the idea.

I had one fitted on wed/thurs last week by Steve (corgigasman) on here.

i paid £1600 for boiler and fitting, he did a good quick clean job so a recomendation for him from me.

I had one fitted on wed/thurs last week by Steve (corgigasman) on here.

i paid £1600 for boiler and fitting, he did a good quick clean job so a recomendation for him from me.

nice price, thats what you need a good straight talking trades who gets on with job man not somebody with a load of useless jargon

Hi,wanting a new boiler and for it to be fitted.can anyone give me a quote and also what make the boiler would be.thanks

Hi my name is dean, can do you a sabre 29he for £1150 this comes with a wireless programable room thermostat or a vaillant ecotec pro 28 for £1550 with room stat same. Price reflects on quality of boiler.all so may be more or less depending on size of boiler you need.

(this is if it's a combi In combi out system upgrade would be more)

Thanks

Hi my name is dean, can do you a sabre 29he for £1150 this comes with a wireless programable room thermostat or a vaillant ecotec pro 28 for £1550 with room stat same. Price reflects on quality of boiler.all so may be more or less depending on size of boiler you need.

(this is if it's a combi In combi out system upgrade would be more)

Thanks

Hi, I'd be happy to visit to survey the job, offer advice and provide you with a quote. We only fit top quality boilers but I'd have to visit to see what sort of system you currently have and what upgrades etc would be required before advising the best boiler for you and giving you an accurate quote.

Please feel free to call anytime

Thanks

Dan

City Wide Heating Services

I had a Worcester Bosch fitted earlier this year and very very pleased with it.

Do not live in Sheffield but managed to get £400 from Government plus £350 from local Council. If you are over 60 or on benefits then make lots of enquiries.