Vehicle wraps..costs and recommendations

i Would of thought it would be anything up to £1500 best bet is to get a free quote. It would also depend on if you wanted custom printed vinyl or just plain colours

:hihi: cheers mate

What does a wrap mean?

wrapping is just covering or laminating a car with vinyl. The vinyl is semi perminant or temparary meaning you can rip it off at a later date leaving the paintwork beneath untouched.

wrapping is just covering or laminating a car with vinyl. The vinyl is semi perminant or temparary meaning you can rip it off at a later date leaving the paintwork beneath untouched.

For what reason would someone have it done? Don't want to be missing out on something I could have on my car (or around it!)

Well mainly for advertising you seen the sky vans? Although a few footballers have had their cars completly wrapped in chrome. If you was a boy racer i suppose you could have the bonnet wrapped in a sort of carbon fibre effect. Or you could add the chequered pattern to your minis roof!!

Speak to Paul at Express Signs ( http://www.expresssigns.info/ ) up Broadfield Lane, he did our smart car at VeryPC, we supplied the graphics and they did a good job on fitting it to the vehicle so would happily reccomend him, couldnt tell you the price but worth giving him a call.

I would highly recommend Burkett Quicksign, they have been doing wraps for about 10 years now and their rates are reasonable too.

Ask for Chris or Ian 0114 2560720

monster signs

speak to jay

looking to get part of the car wrapped in PLAIN GLOSS BLACK

parts on car which would need doing

- Full roof

- V shape of the bonnet

- V shape of the front bumper

the car is a 2006 Vauxhall Astra

if anyone knows any cheap places to do this pm me or post here thanks.

try shans tints i payed £130 for bonnet and roof on my car and it looks rite nice i was quoted £350 from sum1 else his number is 07889819628

try shans tints on herries road i had my roof and bonnet done and i only paid £130 i got another quote for £350 and it looks rite nice his number is 07889819628