Vehicle wraps..costs and recommendations

Has anyone any advice on the cost of having a smart car wrapped or any recommendations on where to have it done?

Just doing a bit of research before I purchase the car as I have no idea how much the wrap will set me back.

Thanks

SignShop on Carlisle St or Burdett QuickSign on Dunlop St, no idea of pricing though

PW Pro at Mansfield. Top job and top bloke and he'll happily tell you anything you want if you give him a ring.

Phone 0800 9172025

Mobile 07525 923322

Email: info@pwpro.co.uk

Address: Unit 7, Grove Way, Mansfield Woodhouse, Notts, NG19 8BW

All good signs companys do it nowadays i recomend you try Sign Express.

Although we did a tesco tv advert resently in which we had our display car wraped and branded for them because of how quick it was required and the complexity of the job it ended up costing More than £3500. They company that wraped the car are based allover the uk but the closest one is in leeds. Pm me if you want there details. If you take alook at the link below you will see the Car.

Another idea may be partial wraps like your bonnet/boot/roof. As i had a few panels done on my transit and price wise it only cost around £160 (fitted) for three big printed vinyls around 1000mm x 500mm in size

Edited by unknown_sole
additional info

Has anyone any advice on the cost of having a smart car wrapped or any recommendations on where to have it done?

Just doing a bit of research before I purchase the car as I have no idea how much the wrap will set me back.

Thanks

smart car,it wants wrapping, around a bloody tree

smart car,it wants wrapping, around a bloody tree

A little hard to do, on account of its frame strength, have you never seen the crash test videos for them?

Thanks

http://www.sls-solutions.co.uk

phone 07831457119 ask for john

what are the prices roughly as wanting to do this to my nova :)

i Would of thought it would be anything up to £1500 best bet is to get a free quote. It would also depend on if you wanted custom printed vinyl or just plain colours