Loose Beagle seen on Bochum Parkway *home*

any news ?

Hi,

I have just this second walked in after having been out all day looking for her. Sad to say no luck i'm afraid.

I will try again tomorrow.

Thanks for your efforts, and a huge thanks to Angela who called me earlier this morning and was out helping us look. Really appreciate it.

If anyone spots here, please call me anytime of the day/night on 07739566544.

Thanks again

Oh this is terrible :( I've just caught up with this having been redirected to it from the Missing Dog thread.

I will put word out to anyone I know up there and if I manage to get up there I'll keep an eye out for her.

Oh this is terrible :( I've just caught up with this having been redirected to it from the Missing Dog thread.

I will put word out to anyone I know up there and if I manage to get up there I'll keep an eye out for her.

Thanks Lotti.

Everyone has been great and all the help is much appreciated.

If anyone spots here, please call me anytime of the day/night on 07739566544.

Thanks again

we'll be driving that way tomorrow, so will add your number to phone now

Thanks Lotti.

Everyone has been great and all the help is much appreciated.

can you make up flyers to distribute tomorrow. 1 or 2 of the locals had seen Bonnie, but a lot asked what to do if they see her? I will be happy to go out again in the morning, as the sightings along the road seem to be in the morning, when the road is quieter.

i live five mins away

what you need to do is go to the layby when it is quiet and you need to take a diposable BBQ and cook some sausages and smelly stuff and if you sit in your car then it should entice her feel free to send me a pm and i willgive you my telephone number we can be there in 5mins

seadog

round robin text sent, if you receive it, please forward, that way people will have the contact number in their phone :thumbsup:

i live five mins away

what you need to do is go to the layby when it is quiet and you need to take a diposable BBQ and cook some sausages and smelly stuff and if you sit in your car then it should entice her feel free to send me a pm and i willgive you my telephone number we can be there in 5mins

seadog

I haven't seen her near any of the lay bys yet, its mostly been on the other side of the road and a fair bit further up. I wouldn't want to encourage her to cross the road again. I think she is getting off the road down a quiet footpath though that could be a good location to try and attract her in one way or another.

I haven't seen her near any of the lay bys yet, its mostly been on the other side of the road and a fair bit further up. I wouldn't want to encourage her to cross the road again. I think she is getting off the road down a quiet footpath though that could be a good location to try and attract her in one way or another.

towards norton or townend?

Hi Bethie, can you let me know where you have seen her? There are so many different sightings of her. You mentioned you'd seen her at the Lightwood roundabout, was that the side where the hospital is?

There isn't anyone out at the minute but think we might be going to do the BBQ thing. Just trying to get in touch with my husbands brother (who's dog it is)

Towards Norton, if you park at the top of Lightwood Lane and then walk up the footpath at the side of the dual carriageway towards Norton on the same side as the traffic is going, there is a footpath goes off to your left maybe 1/4 mile on. I think that's where she went down the first time I saw her when I lost sight of her. Once you're off the road its really open to a dog with lots of fields and woods to go in.