Loose Beagle seen on Bochum Parkway *home*

Thats the one. with the red collar. it was outside a school, I dont know what the school is called, though.

It looks like the owner of this dog is looking for her see here.

That's the dog we're looking for by the sounds of it. Her name in Bonnie, if anyone has any information can you please call 07739 566 544. Thanks ever so much. My hubby's just gone out now to see if he can see her

That's the dog we're looking for by the sounds of it. Her name in Bonnie, if anyone has any information can you please call 07739 566 544. Thanks ever so much. My hubby's just gone out now to see if he can see her

Good luck, if he hurries it seems like he might be lucky,my fingers are firmly crossed...please keep in touch and let us know how he goes on and if Bonny is home and safe.

Bloomin fireworks what a pain they really are I am beginning to hate them more every year.

Bad news, I saw it again this morning about 9am but she again ran off and disappeared out of sight although I spent another 30 minutes looking. Had a phone call later (10ish) that apparently she has been hit by a car this morning near Lightwood roundabout on the side heading towards Norton, then ran off into the woods I was told. I've seen Pets @ Home's van parked up nearby this morning so he must be/have been out looking again.

AnnieK, I've stored your number and will call if I see her again

Bad news, I saw it again this morning about 9am but she again ran off and disappeared out of sight although I spent another 30 minutes looking. Had a phone call later (10ish) that apparently she has been hit by a car this morning near Lightwood roundabout on the side heading towards Norton, then ran off into the woods I was told. I've seen Pets @ Home's van parked up nearby this morning so he must be/have been out looking again.

Oh no, I hope that she is ok thats horrible news :(

Nigel's just got back and not seen anything. I've been out again looking for it but no sign.

ahhhh I thought she sounded like one we walk who lives up by norton collage but she doesn't wear a red collar !!! I hope you find Bonnie she must really miss her family bless her.

We have a couple of eyes looking around the erstate and have asked any residence to keep an eye out.

Thanks everyone - We've been out looking but no sign of her. The poor things been running backwards and forwards across the duel carridge way by the sounds of it. Please keep your eyes peeled and post if anyone hears anything else.

Thanks ever so much everyone