Loose Beagle seen on Bochum Parkway *home*

Yeah I'd like to know to Nige, exactly where - I could go up now, no problem at all. Hope the area is posted. The Star would do a small article. Poor thing.

Towards Norton, if you park at the top of Lightwood Lane and then walk up the footpath at the side of the dual carriageway towards Norton on the same side as the traffic is going, there is a footpath goes off to your left maybe 1/4 mile on. I think that's where she went down the first time I saw her when I lost sight of her. Once you're off the road its really open to a dog with lots of fields and woods to go in.

Thanks Bethie

there's a strong chance she's bedded down for the night magsie - it's dark and cold, and if she's been out this long she's likely to be living instinctively. maybe first thing in the morning would be a better time to go?

We're just going up to where Bethie's seen her and try the BBQ thing

Hope you get her, having seen her I don't think she's going to let anyone she doesn't know get close unless she hasn't got a choice any more.

Try Strix's suggestion of using scent i.e. a t shirt jumper worn by her owner, like she said Beagles are all about the scent something familiar smelling may bring her out and you will hopefully find her with it. I so hope she is ok.

round robin text sent, if you receive it, please forward, that way people will have the contact number in their phone :thumbsup:

Thanks, I have a friend who stables their horse and rides round Norton so have passed it on :)

Awwww thats bad!!! If she ran hurt those woods? There's a house with horses where the second pylon is? Has any one asked there? There's the cattery on hazlebarrow lane too? Poor baby she cant be far away. X

Think the old grange farm is flats with lots of folk who could've seen her? Oaks house flats too. Thinkin extra eyes?

Bad news, I saw it again this morning about 9am but she again ran off and disappeared out of sight although I spent another 30 minutes looking. Had a phone call later (10ish) that apparently she has been hit by a car this morning near Lightwood roundabout on the side heading towards Norton, then ran off into the woods I was told. I've seen Pets @ Home's van parked up nearby this morning so he must be/have been out looking again.
hi has this been confirmed ? it does make a differance ,if its true we need to concentrate on the imediate area if not we need to cast our nets a little wider ,I pray she is safe somewhere