Loose Beagle seen on Bochum Parkway *home*

I've just come in and have been trying to catch a loose Beagle on Bochum Parkway at Norton, unfortunately unsuccessfully. It was wearing a collar and looked very lost with no road sense, but I wasn't able to get close enough to catch it :(. If anyone is missing this dog head up there!

was she sable and white?

Was it hanging around near the shops smoking a fag.

Lemon and white I'd say, quite large in build/height compared to the beagles that I know and probably carrying a bit more weight than desirable. But as I say I couldn't get that close and it was mostly running so didn't get that good a look.

ok I have rung the owner to check whether thay are missing their dog , Thanks for your reply

has this dog been caught ?is it still in the area

yes it has still been seen in the area and we are trying to find help to see if anyone can try and get it or if anyone can come and pick us up and we will try as we have no transport - please see thread asking about transport help

Someone has been to look and there is no sight of the dog at the moment but please keep an eye out and contact me if you see it or manage to catch her

just back i went all round the estate spent an hr no signs

This just ran out in front of our car. Stopped and tried to catch it, but it ran away. Will drop some food off for it.

Hi

I saw this one on Bochum Parkway yesterday but it wouldn't come to us. Then I saw it on Bowman Drive again this morning but it went down a path to the football fields near the old RAF base. Now I have had another phone call to say it is on Bochum Parkway again now (10am).

It appears to be wearing a red collar.