Your views on infidelity?

Is infidelity OK?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Is infidelity OK?

• Yes
    • No

Have you ever been cheated on or have you cheated yourself?

How has this affected your life and any others involved?

Are you proud of yourself?

Has it changed you life, lost trust and self respect form feeling it's your own fault when it's not?

Where there children involved, what about them?

Do you not have access to your children, whether it was your fault or not?

Did you lose friends because of your infidelity?

If it was you who cheated, would you do it again?

I have been cheated on in the worst possible way and it does shake your foundations.

It taught me to never let my heart go again and to never trust again either, obviously this makes things difficult when trying to have a relationship..

I have only ever been unfaithful once in my entire life, i had my reasons (warped looking back) and rang and told my partner what i had done.

If you are with someone then you are with that person and in my opinion if you are looking for something somewhere else then there are massive problems in your current relationship.

Maybe i'm an exception, the woman got in there first and made me learn the hard way!

I don't believe in do unto others what they do unto you as a general principal, but as a teaching method (learn the hard way) it is very effective!

I know women who have had it rough and you can see the scars. Virtually impossible to have a relationship with!

Ultimately the only person you cheat on is yourself. If you cheat then it doesn't really matter what the victim thinks from the perps point of view.

Maybe i'm an exception, the woman got in there first and made me learn the hard way!

I don't believe in do unto others what they do unto you as a general principal, but as a teaching method (learn the hard way) it is very effective!

I know women who have had it rough and you can see the scars. Virtually impossible to have a relationship with!

Yup, me being one of them:hihi:

Yup, me being one of them:hihi:

I'm sure you can trust again, not everyone cheats, especially the older they get!

Some ppl dont care how old they get they never change but there are some good guys out there too just like my other half!!! I met him on net and been together ever since but left it a while before we met etc but all good and hoping to get wed soon so there can be happy endings.

My ex cheated on me with a friend and got her pregnant and I never thought I would get over it but I did and I now realise he never deserved me and they still have aruments now about me if he talks to me even though it was 8 years ago where as Ive got over it. He see's me happy now and dont like it but as for me I am now with my soul mate and wouldn't change him for the world xx

Never personally experienced cheating (fortunately), but I've always been very against it.

I think if you are unhappy with the person you are with, end it with them first, then move on.

Deception within a relationship does usually mean its over , if you cant trust someone there is nothing left except more lies to come.

One thing I found was that a cheater will usually think others cheat too. So if you have been accused of cheating and you have not and have also done noting to warrant such an accusation, the real cheater is the other half of the conversation.

Also, if you manage to steal away someone elses other half, don't be surprised when the same thing happens to you too. Some people are like monkeys, they wont let go of one branch until they have hold of another.

Edited by Berberis

I've been on the receiving end of infidelity a number of times and it's something that I would neither forgive nor expect to be forgiven for, in the event that I was to do the same.

It's really simple- be honest with yourself and your partner and if there's something wrong what's the problem with breaking up with your partner and then meeting someone else? Yes, it's painful, but not half as painful as picking up the pieces after infidelity is exposed.

the question is this "how many do u have to try and trust b4 u get the right 1. :|