Which chocolates are left in the box?

Kirsch-soaked cherries dipped in plain chocolate. Food fit for gods.

Agree! We are members of the Hotel Chocolate chocolate tasting club thing and I must say, even though the Xmas special box was extortionate, they are worth every penny :love: Non are going to be left languishing in that particular box, I can assure you!!

Can't think of a more stupid present to buy anyone. You open them at christmas when you are about to have the biggest meal of the year then you have just a week to eat your way through the tin before promising to lose weight. We got three tins this year, should have just about shed the weight in time for next christmas:D:D:D

We've had a tin of Roses and a box of Quality Street over Christmas. On both occasions we've been left with orange creams and strawberry creams that nobody seems to want to eat.

Is this the same with other people or are there people out there who actually like the strawberry and orange creams?

Which ones get left in your box?

why would anyone leave the strawberry or orange creams:loopy::hihi:

I could understand people leaving the nut ones :)

It's always the toffee pennies we get left with.

If theres nothing worth watching on the telly, we can at least be entertained by feeding them to the dog and watching him froth at the mouth and wipe his muzzle on the visitors.

The coconut ones :gag: and the toffee pennies. I LOVE the Strawberry ones :love:

another vote, here for the orange and strawberry creams being :gag:

My favourites are the hazelnut and toffee whirls.

It's always the toffee pennies we get left with.

If theres nothing worth watching on the telly, we can at least be entertained by feeding them to the dog and watching him froth at the mouth and wipe his muzzle on the visitors.

My Mum's lurcher once went through an entire box of quality street. He ate every single chocolate and wrapper.....except for the toffee pennies. Every one of them had a single tooth mark where he'd obviously tried them and spat them out.

Edited by taxman

we've been left with orange creams and strawberry creams that nobody seems to want to eat.

I also leave the orange and the strawberry creams, they are yuk(

another vote, here for the orange and strawberry creams being
It's a terrible job, but I suppose someone has to do it *sigh* Self-sacrificing as always, I'll take all your unwanted sickly creamy leftover choccies and dispose of them for you ... *polishes halo*

It's a terrible job, but I suppose someone has to do it *sigh* Self-sacrificing as always, I'll take all your unwanted sickly creamy leftover choccies and dispose of them for you ... *polishes halo*

You're on!

:D

I'll try and drop in on you at the new shop with the strawberry creams and the orange creams, as a "welcome to your new shop" thingie. :D