Cheapest vets for vaccinations??

I have 4 dogs all ready for vaccinations.

Does anyone know which is the cheapest vets practice to get these done? Abbey vets have quoted £23.99, but even at this price it's going to cost me just under £100 for all four!!!

By the way it's not the boosters they need but the full vaccinations...thanks.

Dore and Totley vets have been doing a fantastic special offer - maybe its still running. James is really good and helps pets - not rips people off.

Remember

vaccinations actually cost £7.00 each + VAT

so all the rest they are charging is for their services on top

Thanks Rainrescue, just given them a call...£18 each, fantastic. Thanks again.

If anyone has any recommendations for good boarding kennels at a reasonable price can you please let me know.

I never had to worry about vaccinations for my dogs. Took them to Vets4Pets for puppy vaccinations paid £50 extra (which made £75 back then), and they were covered for life. All future boosters, were free.

Thanks for mentioning vets4pets, my sister goes there so I gave them a call the other day.

The deal is £30 registration and 1st set of jabs for each dog plus £99 each dog for a lifetime of vaccinations. Times this by 4 dogs and It'll cost me over £500!!!!!!!!

The receptionist wasn't listening to me either, just rolling off their prices in robot fashion and when I asked if they could do any sort of deal for the 4 dogs it was a definite NO.

I think highfields on london road have got an offer on, flea and worm treatment, vaccinations and a microchip for £60 (ish)