Free parking tomorrow (NYE) City Centre

Does anyone know if it is free parking in SHeffield City Centre tomorrow day as it is New Years Eve.

There's a link on the Sheffield Council website's parking page entitled "free Christmas parking" ... which now links to a 404 error. That's not exactly helpful.

New Years' Eve is not a bank holiday; technically it's a working day like any other. Consequently, unless someone can definitively say yes, I must advise you to assume that normal parking fees are payable.

Thats what I thought, but Christmas Eve was free and that wasn't technically a bank holiday. I also tried the Council web site,

Thats what I thought, but Christmas Eve was free and that wasn't technically a bank holiday. I also tried the Council web site,

I didn't know that - nothing would have persuaded me to go into town on Christmas Eve!

If the 24th was free parking, it's quite likely that the 31st will be also, but I still can't give you a definite yea or nay. Hopefully someone will come along who actually knows.

No, there is no free parking provided by the Council on NYE. It's not a bank holiday and the free Christmas parking offer ended on Christmas Eve.

Thank you for that. I will tell my daughter not to take her car to work tomorrow,