Wedding restaurant ideas?

I'm getting married in May at the upper chapel in Sheffield and we're having trouble finding a restaurant that can provide a room for 80 guests to have a meal. We don't mind what kind of food it is, as long as it's nice and within walking distance of the chapel. Any suggestions would be gratefully received.

We're going to try out Platillos as they have a 90 seater room, and have enquired at the Runaway Girl and Cafe Rouge but they can't seat 80...

thanks!

edit: should probably mention, this is just for a sit down meal, we've booked a venue for a party in the evening :)

How about Piccolino's in Peace Gdns? It's very big so would probably fit 80 in I'd guess. Also Antibo's in West One is big. Both are Italians.

Why not try the places on Trippet Lane,there are some nice eateries down there,just ring them and ask,as i think most only open in the evening,but im sure they would jump at the chance of your custom and cash.

thanks I'll look into that. I know the Whig and Pen shut down and didn't realise there were other places around there

thanks I'll look into that. I know the Whig and Pen shut down and didn't realise there were other places around there

Wig and Pen is gonna be Milestone 2. May be worth a go... it's a nice venue after all. Especially with Paradise Square to spill out on in the summer.

Wig and pen is reopening, so still try the venue :)

is silversmiths big enough?

for something different hui wei is lovely decor inside, but chinese food obviously!

silversmiths is lovely but can only seat approx 50. not sure about Chinese food as quite a few family members aren't keen....

I'm getting married in May at the upper chapel in Sheffield and we're having trouble finding a restaurant that can provide a room for 80 guests to have a meal. We don't mind what kind of food it is, as long as it's nice and within walking distance of the chapel. Any suggestions would be gratefully received.

We're going to try out Platillos as they have a 90 seater room, and have enquired at the Runaway Girl and Cafe Rouge but they can't seat 80...

thanks!

edit: should probably mention, this is just for a sit down meal, we've booked a venue for a party in the evening :)

Have you thought about approaching the Cutlers Hall?