Woodhouse jobcentre closed

i want to get out of my rut, i hate my life

What qualifications do you have?

Plenty of ideas for self employment - car washing, window cleaning, gardening.

Set you up own business - might be worth contacting Princes Trust.

He has come on here moaning about a £2 bus fare, moaning he has no money. He was after a DAB radio as well for £100 in previous posts.

I would love Sky HD and a DAB radio, but can't afford it. And I work.

I wish him all the best but sometimes tough love if needed. People get themselves in a rut and it doesn't help when people say 'it's OK, ignore them, you'll be fine.' To improve his life he needs to get a job. People will react to these posts - it is a public internet forum - to avoid this he shouldn't post.

A guy with depression who talks about how **** his life is all the time doesn't need people jumping down his throat over a post about closed JC's. yes, he should have checked, I presume he presumed since it's not a BH today it would be open. His bad.

Hi Jason

I firstly am disgusted at the replies from people on here. Havnig read your previous posts about being depressed, lonely at Xmas etc etc I feel for you, and because you have asked a question on here about the Job Centre/mentioned Dole you have had the usual suspects raining a torrent of self-righteous crap on you.

I was going to say something 'not very constructive' too and then I saw the 'other' post and found the above comment from Miss S.

I have experience of helping people with CVs and application forms. Jason feel free to PM me if you need a bit of help in this area. I don't live far away from the JobCentre in question.

Sometimes people just need a different view of things for a moment or two and they can begin to move on.

Also this person could be on sickness benefit ESA but he's signing on so Im presuming he does want to work.

Does that include me then as I work in a Job Centre?

Indeed, you are!

I said IN MY OPINION and MOST not all. And Yes 90% of job centre workers I have dealt with have been useless!

just been to sign on at 10 this morning and the ****ing thing is shut, waist of bloody bus money

not had a letter or anything, heard that i will be payed double but not had any official confermation

hate this country with its diss-organised mess

anyone else done the same today and what is happening

this thread must be a wind up. it is a waist of time and a waist of bandwith. i do reckon you would be better off looking for a job after you have had spelling lessons of course!.:D

this thread must be a wind up. it is a waist of time and a waist of bandwith. i do reckon you would be better off looking for a job after you have had spelling lessons of course!.:D

It's spelled 'waste'.

And just because you can't spell well doesn't mean you can't get a job. Maybe he has dyslexia? I find people on here vile at times I really do.

It's spelled 'waste'.

And just because you can't spell well doesn't mean you can't get a job. Maybe he has dyslexia? I find people on here vile at times I really do.

Where is the like on sf lol completley agree

Good going hypocrite.

Honestly, get a grip people - the guy wants to work, he's worked loads before in his life and the minute he wants to sign on everyone treats him like this? If you don't want him to be helped through benefits, I presume you want his depression left untreated as well - no point helping him with anything eh? Stop jumping on vulnerable and previously hard working people and find something better to do with your time.

Oh so he wants broadband, big deal, doesn't mean he never looks for a job that's just a ridiculous thing to say.

I am sure people who work just think they have the right to tell anyone who doesn't how to spend their (little bit of) cash because technically it's THEIRS. Give the guy a break!

high sped broadband and subscription tv + HD is not just "a little bit" tho is it?

and he whinges about spending a couple of quid on the bus!

high sped broadband and subscription tv + HD is not just "a little bit" tho is it?

and he whinges about spending a couple of quid on the bus![/quote

It's probably all a package and so what? It doesn't change anything- he chooses to spend his money on that, what's the problem? They don't give him more money for Sky TV you know!

He was moaning because he had wasted a couple of quid and his time- yes, if he had checked he wouldn't have but I don't see how this changes anything- you lot are giving the guy a hard time simply because his post was about the dole. People have then gone through his post history to drag up evidence to prove what he spends his money on? Why.. does it make you feel better about yourself? Do you know him personally- can you verify for me that he is a scrounging, dole-loving waste of space and he should not have any small luxury in his life EVER because he is that much of a lowlife and leeches off your hard earned wages?

Why?! Can't you let the guy have his little moan and leave him alone?

Jason... you're not allowed to have Sky TV because the people of SF said so, ok?

have sent my resume to bloomdido, i will post on here too but i may get raped for it

yeh i have worked loads and done alsorts of things, i do struggle with spelling yes but lots of things are computerised nowadays so that really is not guna be a major issue in a job now is it