New Years Hobby

Research your family history and get your dad involved.

It is surprising how absorbing an hobby it can become.

mmm, we did a few years ago, I bought him a family tree maker program, then told him not to use it and taught him how to use powerpoint and other programs...

Yeah, we went to loads of old cemeteries in Loxley and stuff, he's found some missing relatives and such. It is rewarding!

Trampolining: No longer just another backyard past time, trampolining has been part of the Olympics since 2000. This skill was originally used for gymnastics training, but has now evolved into a fitness activity for the Average Joes and Janes. Start by locating a nearby trampolining club.

Archery: Another less popular but growing sport is archery. Once again there are clubs that are offered in most cities. For those who may get infatuated with the idea of a bow and arrow, bow hunting is another hobby to consider.

Shark Diving: Not for the weak at heart, shark diving consists of being placed into a large cage by trained professionals then being lowered into the water to be in the company of sharks. The risk is minimal due to the presence of professionals.

How about taking up fencing as a sport/hobby?

Or garden fencing which could lead to a lucrative sideline..........

How about taking up fencing as a sport/hobby?

I wondered about Kendo a few years ago, that was because a friend had joined Hallam Uni Fencing group (I think it was Hallam Uni).

I'd like to do it with long swords, like in medieval times. I always enjoy a good swing about with a crowbar or barbell. Got into that for building the wrists for rock climbing.

Or garden fencing which could lead to a lucrative sideline..........

hahaha that tickled me :hihi::hihi::hihi:

mmm, we did a few years ago, I bought him a family tree maker program, then told him not to use it and taught him how to use powerpoint and other programs...

Yeah, we went to loads of old cemeteries in Loxley and stuff, he's found some missing relatives and such. It is rewarding!

Hi,

if your family are from the Loxley/Bradfield area the local historian has a wealth of knowledge of the families from the area. If you want his name PM me.

Trampolining: No longer just another backyard past time, trampolining has been part of the Olympics since 2000. This skill was originally used for gymnastics training, but has now evolved into a fitness activity for the Average Joes and Janes. Start by locating a nearby trampolining club.

Archery: Another less popular but growing sport is archery. Once again there are clubs that are offered in most cities. For those who may get infatuated with the idea of a bow and arrow, bow hunting is another hobby to consider.

Shark Diving: Not for the weak at heart, shark diving consists of being placed into a large cage by trained professionals then being lowered into the water to be in the company of sharks. The risk is minimal due to the presence of professionals.

Would the shark diving be done in the Don?

Would the shark diving be done in the Don?

Naw- He means go to Wonga for a short term loan- they're loan sharks:hihi::hihi:

John:)