Afternoon Tea in Sheffield

Definitely recommend Andrews on Chapel Walk and Browns Bar. I've had afternoon tea at both of these places and it's been wonderful - lovely food & friendly staff on both occasions.

Browns is quite good value too as we got champagne afternoon tea for two for £20 ish - http://www.browns-restaurants.co.uk/static/ugc/menus/2012/09/24/BTP_DN12.pdf

Also, Fancie do afternoon tea at their Sharrowvale Shop!

Google "the potting shed bistro" cawthorne for somewhere different to go Lovely homemade sarnies and cakes lovely types of bread to choose from plus nice pots of tea Plus its set in lovely countryside so you have the advantage of a nice drive out to the north side of sheffield for a change

Don't know when you last went to potting shed

Was fantastic as a bistro .

Great menu . Amaziing breakfast

Change of management or just no longer a bistro during last six months amd is mow just a very average cafe. Not bad but basic menu

Andrews tea rooms on Chapel walk. Approximately eight pounds per person. Absolutely lovely and really nice service. Our party of 9 were there past closing time (we lost track, chatting!) and they didnt ask us to leave, just tidied up around us and let us go at our own pace. Would definitely go again. x :)

I have found Andrews on Chapel Walk very disappointing, not many of their cakes are homemade with the carrot and chocolate fudge ones being noticeably from Costco - they only cost £8 for the whole cake so the price they charge for a slice is very steep. The sandwiches that come on the afternoon tea are lacking in filling and very basic.

But you do get a doily I guess.

I have found Andrews on Chapel Walk very disappointing, not many of their cakes are homemade with the carrot and chocolate fudge ones being noticeably from Costco - they only cost £8 for the whole cake so the price they charge for a slice is very steep. The sandwiches that come on the afternoon tea are lacking in filling and very basic.

But you do get a doily I guess.

Are they large grown-up dollies,and can they be taken home upon completion?

The Castle Bakery in The Castle Market is simply the best ,All the cakes ,bread an goodies are baked on the premises in front of you and if you spend two quid you are a Gannet.

Are they large grown-up dollies,and can they be taken home upon completion?

Haha! I don't know about large grown up dollies but the doilies are pretty large :D