Anyone work at apple here

Just purchased a iPad dock and wen opened it realised that with the case I have on the iPad it won't dock in as the case is too thick will I be able to het a refund or is there a policy with things like this

Cheers

They are not actually obliged to as there's nothing wrong with the dock as such.

If you remain calm and pleasant whilst explaining the situation, they most likely will give you a refund or in-store credit, assuming the packaging is not destroyed and can be resealed.

If you read reviews it mentions won't dock with case on?

How much did you pay for it? I may be looking for 1

25 pound today it's the little White apple one

Just purchased a iPad dock and wen opened it realised that with the case I have on the iPad it won't dock in as the case is too thick will I be able to het a refund or is there a policy with things like this

Cheers

Simple answer is no, you yourself have admited that you have modified your ipad by putting a protective case on it. The dock is fit for the purpose it was bought for,(i.e. ipad as bought without a protective case) so legally the shop dont have to refund you the purchase price of the dock.

Edited by brus

We got our son an itouch 4th generation for his birthday and within 4 days the screen got smashed. Went to the apple store to ask how much it would be to be fixed, the price around £80, but they exchange it for a new one. Booked our appointment for yesterday and they said they would replace free of charge because they don't like making money out of peoples misfortunes, so big thumbs up to apple.