Sign in to follow this  

Bali Bombed Again

Originally posted by deadgobby

[ these people just want to see the downfall of the west ] forget iraq and iran.....islam has a hatred of life....thier aim is subordinate all interllectual life to the authority of religion...

Yup, perhaps they should concentrate on this forum.

I've not come across so much 'interllectual' life in a long while.

What rubbish. We need a bogey man and they happen to be it.

I dont recollect the bnp and other interlectuals thinking Islam was a threat before the 90's.....

I remember reading a quote from a white supremacist organisation in the states after september 11th, and there was a classic line that I'll never forget.

He was complaining that their membership (which probably extends to Roy James & Co), didn't have the 'testicular fortitude' and that obviously Al-Queda did.

Never mind 'testicular fortitude', a brain cell between you would be a bloody start!

wolfman ,lslam as always been a threat to interlectuals in islamic countrys.....as for bogeymen who are the people blowing up tourists....jemmaah islaiah...is still a legal organization in indonesia!!!..some of the terroists from the first bali bombing have had their sentences reduced..why is the islamic republic of indonesia allowing this..

Islam has always been a threat to intellectuals ?

Ah That would explain all the advances made by intellectuals before the mongols conquered Baghdad.

You must know the ones, like Algebra etc.

lol, you genuinely believe what you say but nonetheless its about as true as Iraq having WMD's :-)

Its funny how even in this day and age people take Europes experience with the Catholic church and apply them to every other religion on the planet......

in the 1+2centurys of islam a moslems duty was to practice islam and not medicine.'na the koran and the mosque remained the basis of arab education until the abbasids initiated a age of learning in the 9 th century. but you'd know all about that and the byzantines.....would'nt you wolfman ...instead of talking about testicals and being insulting give out some facts

Ah, wolfie and his second hand conspiracy theories....somehow our foreign policy is responsible for domestic terrorism in indonesia...riiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Indonesian TV have broadcast pictures of the severed heads of the three bombers in the hopes that someone recognises them.

:gag: :gag: :gag:

Originally posted by deadgobby

in the 1+2centurys of islam a moslems duty was to practice islam and not medicine.

Which is of course why the Hadith say 'the ink of the pen of a scholar is more precious than the blood of a martyr'???

Deadgobby,

'in the 1+2centurys of islam a moslems duty was to practice islam and not medicine.'na the koran and the mosque remained the basis of arab education until the abbasids initiated a age of learning in the 9 th century. but you'd know all about that and the byzantines.....would'nt you wolfman ...instead of talking about testicals and being insulting give out some facts'

and where is the contradiction ????? The scholors in seeking knowledge were practising Islam.

thanks for your 2cent contribution :-)

and I wasn't talking about 'testicles'. give your 'gob' a rest and let you brain have a chance :-)

MOD NOTE: Please stay on topic - if you have any queries or unanswered questions about the way the site is moderated then please use the 'contact us' link

the scum doing this in bali are moslem .....the people of bali are hindu ....the goverment of indonesia are moslem..they want bali ..for the revenue it brings in.. they will not do nothing untill like east timor thousands are dead...the hindu people of bali should have independance..from the hatefull islamic republic of indoneisia ....the dead hand of islam as been living off these poor people too long .....good luck to the people of bali ...

Sorry Siân(Mod)!

Hey DeadGobby, how can you want something you already have ?

'they want bali ..for the revenue it brings in.. '

then

'the hindu people of bali should have independance..from the hatefull islamic republic of indoneisia '

with all your hate, you should be in that Govt of Indonesia.

i hear you and I hope you support the independence struggle of Acea also (they want independence from Indonesia, but they happen to be muslim)