SF Dedications 2010

Which SF users deserve special note and why?

Yes, you can post or mention more than one!

To kick off (no pun) i'd like to give a big round of applause for Grahame, the bloke takes some serious grief about his faith but grins and bears it all, generally without too harsh a bite back. I wonder at times just how or why he manages it! I think he has such a reputation that people join SF just to have a pop at him, I may even start to make t-shirts saying "I've had a pop at Grahame on SF" (other suggestions welcome!)

P.S. If you do a bad one, please keep it tame, don't get the thread closed! Cheers!

I nominate JFK vs Nixon and Lord Chaverley for their consistently intelligent posts on any subject

I nominate the moderators for their tireless work in ensuring that this forum is one of the finest on the web. I bet they're all really good looking and great in bed as well.

I bet they're all really good looking and great in bed as well.

Depends, some are, some aren't.

mafya melthebell and PT for there fab posts as well as AJSHEFFIELD for the funniest posts.

Is this a pat on the back thread or can you get stuck in:twisted:

Depends, some are, some aren't.

:shocked: Good looking or good in the sack? Please be more specific.

mafya melthebell and PT for there fab posts as well as AJSHEFFIELD for the funniest posts.

Could you hold my hair back...while i hold the bucket?

I bet they're all really good looking and great in bed as well.

Medusa describes herself as a Gorgon, and at six feet three or whatever it is, I don't think I'd be up to the challenge! :hihi:

But on a serious note, all the moderators for keeping this place going. Sterling work.

Could you hold my hair back...while i hold the bucket?

What was that bit spooky said, about keeping it nice, and not risking the thread being closed?

to everyone on sf for making it the best forum ever

I just want to make a quick mention for HappyHippy, who made the Forum a wonderful place to be, and moderate on. This will be the families first Christmas without him and I'm sure they already know we are thinking of him.