Rock n' Roll covers band needs you!

Hi, singer/guitarist putting together a 50's / early 60's rock n' roll / rhythm n' blues covers band. Looking for drummer, bass player and singer who are up for this. Must have own gear, be reliable, have own transport, be reliable, prepared to gig at weekends, have a good sense of humour and be reliable. I think you get the idea :P

This will be a band with a difference... not the usual run of the mill pub covers stuff.

Please get in touch if you fancy getting involved.

Cheers

mob 07985 538 449

Edited by lofihardwire

looking for a bassist and singer

PM me if interested.

Edited by lofihardwire

cheers bassman62. PM'd back.

Edited by lofihardwire

contact retogo on here

he will be interested im sure .

Retrogo Contact Stu vie PM or email [email protected]

he loves singing this type of music & wants to join a band.

Hi, drummer & guitarist putting together a 50's / early 60's rock n' roll / northern soul covers band. Looking for bass player and singer who are up for this. Must have own gear, be reliable, have own transport, be reliable, prepared to gig at weekends, have a good sense of humour and be reliable. I think you get the idea :P

This will be a band with a difference... not the usual run of the mill pub covers stuff.

Cheers

mob 07985 538 449

I've rung the mobile number you ask people to ring on a few times yet no answer.

Hi, drummer & guitarist putting together a 50's / early 60's rock n' roll / northern soul covers band. Looking for bass player and singer who are up for this. Must have own gear, be reliable, have own transport, be reliable, prepared to gig at weekends, have a good sense of humour and be reliable. I think you get the idea :P

Cheers

mob 07985 538 449

Mate, no offence, but your advertising yourself as a drummer, a guitarist, a bass player, a vocalist. You want to do rock n roll covers - great, Id love to come down for a jam, but you have a drummer, and lastly I don't think you know what you want. It been blues, rock, metal and now this.

You clearly have no idea what you want in a band

no 'offence' drummerrich, but I'm in a number of different projects... not all posts on here are for the same thing. Would have thought that'd be obvious. But this is SF after all, so should probably have made that clear.

Oh, and btw Drummerrich, I never 'thanked' you for not showing up for that jam session we arranged ages ago. You cancelled on us very last minute with some weirdo excuse and we got stung for the cancellation fee at the studio. Nice one.

Oh, and btw Drummerrich, I never 'thanked' you for not showing up for that jam session we arranged ages ago. You cancelled on us very last minute with some weirdo excuse and we got stung for the cancellation fee at the studio. Nice one.

Actually, as I stated in the reason I cancelled my partner had a fit, at work, and I did offer to pay any fees. I also have the PM still to prove that I did offer to pay any fee's.

Its nice to see you have a number of projects on the go, but what are you? A drummer? A guitarist? A bass player? do you do all this at once??

If you do get this RnR band going, please let me know, I will get you some gigs, no joke, well paid ones, as a return for the cancelled rehearsal when my partner was ill.

If you do get this RnR band going, please let me know, I will get you some gigs, no joke, well paid ones, as a return for the cancelled rehearsal when my partner was ill.

Sorry to jump in on your conversation, but if you're in the habit of getting well paid gigs for R'n'R bands would you be interested in getting some for me, please?