SainsburysBank.co.uk Payment Calculator...

Ok so I'm looking at the Sainsburysbank payment calculator to run some numbers on new cars.

See here.

It's not working in my browser. I don't seem to be able to select anything from the drop down menus to quote for the cars I have looked at.

Does it work for anyone else or is the site broken?

If someone could test it I'd appreciate it.

Cheers :D

Nope, doesn't work for me either. Do you have to register or something?

No... you only log in if you have a bank account with them.

Must be a problem with the website.

Originally posted by alchresearch

Isthis the same thing?

No. It's similar, but sainsbury's calculates the cost of what you'll pay, breaks it down into monthly installments with optional final payment costs etc.

Now that was funny! Being curious, I rang the number given on the site and was talked through the procedure to use the facility mentioned as though I was one of the dumber customers... Until she got the "Now you just click on the little arrow and.... OH!"

LOL! Her evident surprise sounded hilarious!

She believes that some major update is being carried out at the moment, but she's reported it at my request, nonetheless...

BTW, to use it, you don't have to register...

I've sussed it... Takes a blonde eh! :P

Underneath "Tell me more" In orange, on the right handside, is a list of options... DB's link takes us straight through to the Payment calculator... If you click the option above, which is "Your ideal car" suddenly you are able to pick from the options in the drop down menus, whereas you couldnt on the previous page...

If you go through that option, selecting the car you are interested in, and then click "Payment calculator" you are still unable to select from the drop down menu, however the payment calculations for the particular vehicle feature at the bottom of the page

:thumbsup: