Evening postal deliveries in S5??

Hi just wondering if anyone knows if evening deliveries are actually happening in S5 this week. I have waited in all day for a parcel that was sent on the 2nd Dec. it is my daughters main xmas present from toys r us. It has not been sent tracked so i have no way of locating it, and the item is now sold out so cant reorder but i have waited in all day on the off chance it would be delivered but no such luck :(. I really need to go shopping but dont want to leave the house if it might be delivered still. And yes i have tried ringing them but cant get through- and i have no number to quote anyway. Any posties that might know if there are evening deliveries in place in this area? Thanks

know how your feeling, im in the same situation with my daughters main xmas present and its annoying to say the least, im even thinking of just going out and re-buying it then sending the other back, which is not ideal but what else can i do. as for the evening deliveries im not sure, but i did get some jeans delivered this sunday that id ordered 12 days ago on a 3 day delivery. when i asked him why he was working on a sunday he replied "triple money". lovely eh?!

my partner ordered a phone at the beginning of the week and they said anytime between 6 and 10pm. They came at half 8 ish but not sure what courier he used

im still waiting for some fishfood that i orderd on the 8th december poor fish lol

Im still waiting for something sent on the 27th, not come yet but something from the same place sent on the 10th of this month has come.

I received a parcel today that was posted on the 2nd December.

Im still waiting for something sent on the 27th, not come yet but something from the same place sent on the 10th of this month has come.

Still waiting for stuff from the 28th. Ordered 5 parcels, 3 have turned up, other 2 are on missing list. They were all dispatched together so it's baffling how some are here and some aren't!