Was Sheffield Arena full for Peter Andre last Sat nite ?

12,000 people ? I am totally amazed if it was.Who in their right mind would pay £27.50 to see this talentless waste of space. Did he sing "Mystery Girl" for 2 hours ? Coz he ain't got no other songs has he ? LOL ! The dreadful Jordan will be selling the arena out next.

Yep he certainly did cos I was there and he was awesome!:love::P

I couldn't believe it when I saw that this toss pot was playing the arena! What a tallentless bag of crap!

Millions of people think that Cheryl Cole is talented.

12000 going to see the Andre is not a surprise to me in comparison.

I am just amazed that people go out on a freezing cold night and pay around £30 to see him. The bloke is a complete waste of space !

Millions of people think that Cheryl Cole is talented.

12000 going to see the Andre is not a surprise to me in comparison.

Cheryl Cole is talented, but i'm not talking about her singing. :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Peter Andre is beyond description, Jordan as well. They are OK for all the thicko's who read Hello mag and the rest of the 'celebrity' garbage.

And as for X Factor....................:loopy:

Peter Andre is a great entertainer, great dad and top all round bloke!! Dont see what your problem is with people going to see him as its their choice and if I could of got I would of done. I went to pop party in park last year and he closed the show and he was amazing!! He has a load more songs than mysterious girl too!!

Xfactor is the best way for talented people to get recognised so good luck to them all and Matt who won this year was great.

Cheryl is a nice lass who can sing and she has done well so she must have something about her eh!!

think you got outta wrong side of bed slagging great people and a great show off!!!

Cheryl is a nice lass who can sing and she has done well so she must have something about her eh!!

Really? I heard her on Alan Carr last night and it was painful to listen to. Most of it was pre-recorded but was still totally rubbish!

I know some one who works on security for arena and heard from them that it was definintely not sold out, more like 6000 people there not 12000.

" Peter Andre is a great entertainer " Really ?. Suggest you get out a bit more often !