Memories of The City School - Stradbroke Road

do u know michelle carter?

Yeah , thats mi dad :D

Michelle Carter ..........,,The name rings a bell , but i think its Lyndsey Carter im thinking i know , might be Michelle tho :hihi: ??

Yeah , thats mi dad :D

Michelle Carter ..........,,The name rings a bell , but i think its Lyndsey Carter im thinking i know , might be Michelle tho :hihi: ??

i'm lindsay michelle is my sister :hihi:

i'm lindsay michelle is my sister :hihi:

Thought you might be lindsey :hihi: , i've PM'd you :)

am glad this thread came back up surley theres someone out ther who knew me at school i was sharon brown back then left in about 1985 had no replys before but maybee someone new has joined come someone must know me lol lol:huh: i wasnt exactly one of the quiet ones lol

am glad this thread came back up surley theres someone out ther who knew me at school i was sharon brown back then left in about 1985 had no replys before but maybee someone new has joined come someone must know me lol lol:huh: i wasnt exactly one of the quiet ones lol

that a no then ?lmao :loopy::hihi:

:D Well.. I only left last year.

But still some pretty good memories.

Theres still quite a lot of teachers there that have been there well over 30 years.

*Mr Swift - Recently walked out in the middle of teaching his english class. Started shouting and screaming that he couldnt take it anymore. - Very funny to witness!

*Mr Tingle - Also recently left. Was quite a regular in detention class with him. Tripped him up in the corridors once - by accident of course - was so funny to see him go flying. One teacher nobody dared mess with!

*Mr Stocks - One of the best teachers. Would rather sit gossiping with the girls or chatting football with the lads.

*Mrs Jackson - Still there to this very day last i heard! - Last year fell down the stairs due to the flooding of the school.

*Mr Lightowler - My old personal tutor! Nicknamed Wiggy.

*Mr Kirkwood - Never really liked me when he knew what family i came from. My whole family went to that school..And didnt really have a good reputation. Ha. Mygrandad punched him in the face once for beating my uncle! :o

:D Well.. I only left last year.

But still some pretty good memories.

Theres still quite a lot of teachers there that have been there well over 30 years.

*Mr Swift - Recently walked out in the middle of teaching his english class. Started shouting and screaming that he couldnt take it anymore. - Very funny to witness!

*Mr Tingle - Also recently left. Was quite a regular in detention class with him. Tripped him up in the corridors once - by accident of course - was so funny to see him go flying. One teacher nobody dared mess with!

*Mr Stocks - One of the best teachers. Would rather sit gossiping with the girls or chatting football with the lads.

*Mrs Jackson - Still there to this very day last i heard! - Last year fell down the stairs due to the flooding of the school.

mr stocks was my form tutor for 2 years. absolutly excellent bloke.

mr swift lost the plot when i was there in 1993.

mr tingle and miss morehouse were our pe teachers and loved them.

was mr sanderson still there?

Nope. He must have left before i started. What lesson did he teach?

I went to city started in 1997 yes I remember mathew

still live there never moved away now thats sad

I used to live on Dyke Vale RD 2 blocks up from you! I live in Blackpool now.

Its not sad !!

My sister moved away and lived in 3 different areas of Sheffield , but eventually moved back on Scowerdons , she really must have missed the place :hihi: !!

Where abouts do you live ?

Your sister Debra by any chance?