Memories of The City School - Stradbroke Road

a little younger that you guys.. but i went to city too. I knew mr Parsonage was really ill when we left but i didnt know he had died untill the other week when we started back at college one of my friends told me that she had gone to his funeral.. i think i would be right in saying that he was there when my mum went there! X

Oh nooooo not Matt Oldham! I saw you the other day at the stall when you was talking to that bloke!

well i started there in Y8.... so that must be a year after you Caprice.... then left in 2003 :)

I used to go to Brook but that was in the 60sso things will have changed I have seen it where they are building an housing estate on the site now

Sandyback

I was at city untill 1979 or was it 1980, i can remember mr Sanderson and so can my backside i thank that man took too much pleasure from corporal punishment.Mr Brown the history teacher, for a dissabled bloke he sure was accurate with the board rubber. Getting the slipper for forgetting your games strip that was another memory ,O happy times (Not)!

MAtt1889

are you the younger brother of Dean??

i was in his year (not that i attended much) i lived across road from his/yours? grandparents in Intake

remember him being a blades fan & a good player too

Martin

Just thought i'd pop the thread bk up to the top people just in case anyones got anything to add!

As you see earlier on in the thread, Im Mathew Oldham, City School pupil 1997-2002, if you know me, or wanna ask me summat relating to school etc, just gimme a bell by PM and i'll get bk to u!

Caprice, would be interested in knowing who you are?

Red_Zebra, Same applies to you!

Kirsty_87, Allready know you huney! xx

Anyone else same applies to you!

All the best

Matt