Rest In Peace jl-heating

A thoroughly nice chap...very helpful when he put us some new radiators and a boiler in our house..couldn't do more for you if he tried

RIP

whilst i already have a heating engineer and plumber that i trust with all my work...jlheatings advice was always the first i looked for when looking at related problems despite having never met him. his knowledge, reliability and repuation were excellent as were his recommendations for other tradesmen.

my sympathies to his friends and family at what must be a very difficult time of year.

x

He helped more people on here than probably anyone else.

sad news, only met him once when he came to buy something from me, but he was funny, friendly and always helpful on the forum,

god bless xxx

saying a prayer for you all at this sad time x

We first met John when we called him out to a leak we had in our salon over a year and half ago, since then he became our salons plumber, when ever we called him he was there straight away without any hesitation, TODAY i called him with another job to be told this tragic news , im am deeply saddened not only have we lost one of the most genuine plumbers in sheffield we have also lost a friend, he came for his haircut at our salons and brought his son also so now we have lost one of our frav customers. On behalf of everyone at Funky Divas Salons may we send our condolences to all his family as i know this was sudden news for you all , our love goes out to you Rest in peace John you was one top bloke

i am so sorry as i am a very good friend of john and family i had great times nightclubbing he was a right good laugh to be with gone to soon i will never forget u mate wally from northampton

I've been trying to phone him all week due to problems with the boiler he fitted three years ago. Baxi have been out and sorted the problem today but this explains why I couldn't get in touch. So sad to hear. Does anyone know what happened?

I've been trying to phone him all week due to problems with the boiler he fitted three years ago. Baxi have been out and sorted the problem today but this explains why I couldn't get in touch. So sad to hear. Does anyone know what happened?

I dont think anyone has said wat has happened, so sad

John paased away on the 17th december very unexpectadly

John died of deep vein thrombosis

His funeral in on January 5th 2011 at city road crematorium at 1.15pm for anyone who knew him and wishes to attend

Many thanks