Rest In Peace jl-heating

Just wanted to echo the sentiments of others on here. I didn't know John personally but read many of his posts on here, it was obvious how well liked and respected he was. My thoughts are with his family. RIP.

Dan

very sad news , mail him from time to time for plumbing advice and was always helpful . god bless john ta jeff

RIP John.

As others have said, always came across as a top fella.

Such sad news RIP John never actually met or spoke to you but read many of your posts

wat happened he was so young, such a cruel world we live in, may he rest in peace

R.I.P John, my condolences to his family and close friends.

RIP John, I always found his posts interesting and was a mine of useful information for many a Forum member(including me).

Just count how many people he helped on the Boiler Megathread, a good example of how he liked to help fellow members.

I'd just like to concur with all thats been said and add my condolences. I always liked the way John used the forum within the spirit of how I think it should be used and not just as a free advert for his business. I would often see him in the mornings as he lived on my route into work and his van was quite distinctive, although we never met. Much respect.

I don't personally know John but I share the same surname. Makes me wonder if we are connected??

Whether we are or not John, RIP and god bless your family, especially at this time of year x