Rest In Peace jl-heating

@tonywheatley

thanks for the info I shall be attending

Roger Allen

Really sorry to read this - top bloke.

RIP

He's been to our home a couple of times to sort boiler, lovely guy.

Condolences to the family

R.I.P. Goodnight & God bless x

I knew John really well and I am so shocked by this news, guttered actually. I will miss him dreadfully, what on earth happened, had only seen him couple of weeks before and he was showing me pictures of his new pad and getting all excited....he was the sweetest man.:(

I wasn't on the forum much over Christmas so had not seen this sad news until now.A proper forummer.

Condolences to the family and close friends. x

I knew John really well and I am so shocked by this news, guttered actually. I will miss him dreadfully, what on earth happened, had only seen him couple of weeks before and he was showing me pictures of his new pad and getting all excited....he was the sweetest man.:(

It Has been just over a month now since he died seems like yeasterday the days are passing so quick.

Sadly John passed away very suddenly. It is believed that he died of DVT.

Many people are affected by his death he was a true friend to those who knew him. Always willing to help anyone without profit to himself.

Although he is not amongst us physically he shall remain in my heart forever.

It Has been just over a month now since he died seems like yeasterday the days are passing so quick.

Sadly John passed away very suddenly. It is believed that he died of DVT.

Many people are affected by his death he was a true friend to those who knew him. Always willing to help anyone without profit to himself.

Although he is not amongst us physically he shall remain in my heart forever.

Bless you what lovely words.

I didn't know the news until last week on these forums and so it feels pretty recent. It was never like John to ignore anyones messages and so I knew something was wrong but did not believe something as horrible as this. He worked so hard, adored his family and was a lovely man as testified by all these messages. I won't forget him.

Ladies and Gents,

I am so sorry for bringing this thread back up, but felt that I had to...

JL-Heating (John) was also a member on our forum too, and a hugely respected member at that. He had a dedicated forum there, where is missed very much.

He had been quiet for a while (he has done before), and I was about to e-mail him when a member started a RIP thread dedicated to John.

I have a lump in my throat and and tear in my eye.

On behalf of everyone at Talk.ElectricianForum.co.uk - I wish to express all of our condolences to Johns Wife, Children, Family and friends - whom I know, he loved very much, and was so proud of.

RIP John.

Tomorrow a year has gone already life is passing by so fast.

Always in my thoughts John often think of you and the laughs we had

John did a job for me once, and i also worked alongside him for IPD electrical on a job such a nice guy, this is the first i have heard of this

R.I.P john