Frankie boyle's jordan joke

Frankie who? Never heard of him until this stunt and will not miss his demise.

Not an adult person though, relost, a real child ... should be off limits to even someone with the empathy of a slug :)

But, he seems to have upset some of his fans ... although maybe more to do with his stinginess than his sense of humour ...

... Earlier this week, Boyle angered fans by refusing to offer refunds or organise an alternative show for the 4,500 people who couldn’t get to his last gig in Glasgow because of poor weather. Meanwhile, audiences for Tramdol Nights have slipped by a third...

Well the joke was made like 4 months ago but not suprising that someone like Jordan has only just picked up on it now. I do now expect Price will have a bumper edition of Heat on how the joke destroyed her life.

Frakie offends with his comedy and if you dont like him dont watch.

Comedian Steve Hughes sums up being offended: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9HRLvfbauA

"should be off limits" - so humour should have limits? Who should set these limits, what should the penalty be for crossing the limit.

Isnt freedom of expression a right, at least in this country. Lets start censoring what people say too. text messages should be monitored, phone calls too...

The 'joke' was in very bad taste, it wasnt very funny, but he has a right to say it.

Again the irony rubydazzler - you jump to the defense of the subject of a Joke, which everyone accepts was intended as a joke, with a statement (not a joke) about a real person (me) 'I must have a nasty and cruel steak in me'. As well as stating Boyle has the empathy of a slug. What is worse, making a joke, or making a statement?

I think there should be limits to making nasty and cruel statements about people you dont know. :)

Well the joke was made like 4 months ago but not suprising that someone like Jordan has only just picked up on it now. I do now expect Price will have a bumper edition of Heat on how the joke destroyed her life. Frakie offends with his comedy and if you dont like him dont watch.
And I only picked up on it because Katie and Peter did, and issued a press release, otherwise Boyle (haha) would not have entered my consciousness. I try to keep my mind clear of ugly things and horrors.

Although I suppose he's useful as tool in helping us to decide who we can consider to be PLU, and the rest. *puts Bladesman into 'the rest' category ;)

I think there should be limits to making nasty and cruel statements about people you dont know.
Thank you! You just proved my point for me ... :hihi: That wasn't too hard, was it?

And I only picked up on it because Katie and Peter did, and issued a press release, otherwise Boyle (haha) would not have entered my consciousness. I try to keep my mind clear of ugly things and horrors.

Although I suppose he's useful as tool in helping us to decide who we can consider to be PLU, and the rest. *puts Bladesman into 'the rest' category ;)

A pointless press release as he has made fun of a number of celebs and some of the jokes on a par with this joke. Only Jordan would ever issue press release about it and draw attention to it by subjecting it to people who dont watch Frankie Boyle anyway.

Poor joke but who really cares?

I don't know what the 'joke' was, although I heard it was something really foul about her elder son, Harvey, who is blind and has other disablities. How is that ever going to be funny? Anyone who thinks it is has got to have a nasty, cruel streak as well, imo.

As for the man himself, there's just something weird and creepy about him. The sort of person that if you were in a lift with him, you'd get out before your floor just in case ... and then leap back in just as the doors closed if he got out as well :D

lol well put Ruby

joking about a disability is the lowest of the low He is only a child.

"Katie misses the raw comedy. Channel 4 is a broad brush of liberal intolerances. The joke is not that Harvey is disabled and so a hulking incestuous weirdo, rather is it that he is mixed race – his father is black – and as such he would love to rape a white woman, even if it is his mum. Nice joke, Frankie.

We’ve not had cutting-edge funnies like that for years. (Unless it’s post-modern and ironic and so terribly right-on?)" Link.

We’ve not had cutting-edge funnies like that for years. (Unless it’s post-modern and ironic and so terribly right-on?)" Link.

Whose interpretation is that? I can't see Frankie Boyle even beginning to intellectualise or explain his joke. He seems quite happy to throw them around and watch them explode without justifying them.

"should be off limits" - so humour should have limits? Who should set these limits, what should the penalty be for crossing the limit.

Isnt freedom of expression a right, at least in this country. Lets start censoring what people say too. text messages should be monitored, phone calls too...

The 'joke' was in very bad taste, it wasnt very funny, but he has a right to say it.

Again the irony rubydazzler - you jump to the defense of the subject of a Joke, which everyone accepts was intended as a joke, with a statement (not a joke) about a real person (me) 'I must have a nasty and cruel steak in me'. As well as stating Boyle has the empathy of a slug. What is worse, making a joke, or making a statement?

I think there should be limits to making nasty and cruel statements about people you dont know. :)

His comment was about as funny as a dose of clap, blanco.

The subject of Boyle's attack was an eight year old severely disabled child, regardless of who his parents are.

The child has no means of redress against Boyle's vile and unnecessary comment.

I have a low opinion of Harvey's mother, but that does not make for open season on the child.

My statement acknowledges that it was very bad taste. We are in agreement! Whether it is funny or necessary is not what I was defending. Just his right to say it.

The fact that it is a joke means redress is not necessary. The pope would be very busy if it was.

It is open season on everyone and everything as far as humour is concerned.