Frankie boyle's jordan joke

frankie boyles Jordan joke, funny or what?

Thats a rhetorical question by the way

Frankie Boyle is totally not funny whatever he does or says.

Obnoxious and foul-mouthed -yes

...funny, clever, witty - not

The bloke made me watch it. I found none of it funny. Absolute crap. For someone so ugly, he's very quick to pick on other people. The fella only laughed once or twice, so I know he wasn't too enamoured either

Thought the Jordan joke was particularly sick. No, I'm not a fan (Of Boyle or Price)

I wonder if he would find it funny if the roles were reversed...i think not

Absolute disgrace, disgusting

Yes I find him very funny - I think he's the best out there at the moment.

Narrow minded view points about role reversal are missing the point. Just because he may not then find it funny doesnt mean I wouldnt.

Black humour is here and we should be intellegent enough to know its just a joke. Have you ever chuckled at 'you've been framed' etc...

Absolutely nothing wrong with anyone not finding him funny, but going barmy at him means you have misunderstood. And I love the irony of relost calling him 'ugly', why dont you stick a 'ginger speccy ****' in there too and we can all chuckle about it. [like he does about himself]. got it yet?

i think he has sunk the lowest of any comedian and i def know where the off button is when he comes on! like some one said how would he like it if the roles were reversed!!!!

i def know where the off button is when he comes on!

I do the same with Alan Carr. He's banned in our house.

He might be funny, but that voice makes me want to smash the TV.

humour is humour. It means nothing. I suppose you lot all think the guy who jokingly tweeted about blowing up that airport, should have done jail time?

I don't know what the 'joke' was, although I heard it was something really foul about her elder son, Harvey, who is blind and has other disablities. How is that ever going to be funny? Anyone who thinks it is has got to have a nasty, cruel streak as well, imo.

As for the man himself, there's just something weird and creepy about him. The sort of person that if you were in a lift with him, you'd get out before your floor just in case ... and then leap back in just as the doors closed if he got out as well :D

Yes I find him very funny - I think he's the best out there at the moment.

Narrow minded view points about role reversal are missing the point. Just because he may not then find it funny doesnt mean I wouldnt.

Black humour is here and we should be intellegent enough to know its just a joke. Have you ever chuckled at 'you've been framed' etc...

Absolutely nothing wrong with anyone not finding him funny, but going barmy at him means you have misunderstood. And I love the irony of relost calling him 'ugly', why dont you stick a 'ginger speccy ****' in there too and we can all chuckle about it. [like he does about himself]. got it yet?

:hihi: Thanks.

Thing is, I love Jimmy Carr who -let's face it- is quite vile at times. It's the first time I've watched Boyle and I just found him aggressive in his demeanour and not funny. I love comedy, but don't know what it was about him, he just got my back up. Each to their own eh? :P

I'm not sure who went barmy though, maybe a post has been deleted?

I don't know what the 'joke' was, although I heard it was something really foul about her elder son, Harvey, who is blind and has other disablities. How is that ever going to be funny? Anyone who thinks it is has got to have a nasty, cruel streak as well, imo.

As for the man himself, there's just something weird and creepy about him. The sort of person that if you were in a lift with him, you'd get out before your floor just in case ... and then leap back in just as the doors closed if he got out as well :D

I think that was what did it for me to be honest, the fact it was a joke about a person in particular who had a disability. Just not right if you ask me.