Does anyone know anyone who can install car audio equipment?

hi folks does anyone know anyone who can install a car stereo and speaker system?. ive been waiting for mr compton to get his finger out and im getting fed up of waiting. were in s5 area.

Source sound in chapeltown. They charge £25 per half hour and are bang on with installation. They know what they are on about, give them a ring!

technicar on abbeydale road for me, great service and prices everytime.

all modern cars are iso and will plug staight in, sometimes you have to get a facial apdator if the standard stereo is a werid shape, just google how to take old one out

technicar on abbeydale road for me, great service and prices everytime.

gr8 plan if you want some one to butcher your wiring loom :rant:

I'd go with Source too (if I didn't know how to do it all myself). Tis a little on the expensive side, but you get a quality service and they don't mind you going back and asking for advice.

hi folks does anyone know anyone who can install a car stereo and speaker system?. ive been waiting for mr compton to get his finger out and im getting fed up of waiting. were in s5 area.

Very near to you - you know the old 'Popes' building on Page Hall Road, well theres a shop next door, think it's MA Audio's, they install very quickly & cheaply. :thumbsup:

There's a fair few people around who can take them out ... you shouldn't have too much difficulty in finding somebody who can put one in.

Stay well clear of Technicar!!!!!!!!!!!