Just For Fun - Sheff Utd X1

just for a bit of banter would like to hear youre thoughts and bear in mind im only 27 tony currie keith edwards and co was before my time

My sheffield united x1

1.Alan Kelly

2.Vas Borborkis

3.Roger Nilsen

4.David Holdsworth

5.Chris Morgan

6.Michael Brown

7.Peter Ndluvo

8.Don Hutchison

9.Jan Aage Fjortoft

10.Brian Deane

11.Dane Whitehouse

Am a lot older than you only... Deane, Whitehouse, Kelly and a in form Brown would get anywere near the perfect squad of mine..

@ LADYBIRD wud like to see your x1 pal

and theres quite a few couldnt decide on likes of devlin stuart katchoro tracey patterson quinn

Edited by alflair

@ LADYBIRD wud like to see your x1 pal

and theres quite a few couldnt decide on likes of devlin stuart katchoro tracey patterson quinn

perhaps only tracey the keeper would get anywhere near my squad

perhaps only tracey the keeper would get anywhere near my squad

I will post an entertaining squad that could do a job, note its not the best squad i could pick, but as i say entertaining.

Kelly

Badger

Stancliffe

Colquhoun

Naughton

Hodges

Sabella

Currie

Brown

Deane

Woodward.

Subs..Edwards..Reece..Rees..Whitehirst... Whitehouse..Hockey...Agana...Booker.. Jags (its a big bench)

Whitehouse to come on for Brown if his chin was around his ankles as it was in his last season.:)

Jags to come on for Stancliffe

Edwards for Deane

Hockey and Whitehirst would come on if we were being thrashed, just to kick someone.

Edited by TAT

None of you would have Jagielka??

There are dozens of others too ! but how big a squad can we name?

Add him to my bench to come on for the Stancliffe.

Edited by TAT

just for a bit of banter would like to hear youre thoughts and bear in mind im only 27 tony currie keith edwards and co was before my time

My sheffield united x1

1.Alan Kelly

2.Vas Borborkis

3.Roger Nilsen

4.David Holdsworth

5.Chris Morgan

6.Michael Brown

7.Peter Ndluvo

8.Don Hutchison

9.Jan Aage Fjortoft

10.Brian Deane

11.Dane Whitehouse

Ok I'm an owl ,but to be fair an all time blades team wouldn't contain any of these. Surely you think more of them than this : seriously this is not intended to be an insult, you have had far better players than these over the years.

Ok I'm an owl ,but to be fair an all time blades team wouldn't contain any of these. Surely you think more of them than this : seriously this is not intended to be an insult, you have had far better players than these over the years.

You being an Owl not picking Brown or Whitehouse !! Why great memorys:|

None of you would have Jagielka??

or Tony Agana

he is on my bench, lol this thread was for a bit of fun, yet its the Owls who are taking it seriously..

Am sure we could get 30 or 40 names together between us. Mick Jones, the whole team of "71" Hagan, Foulkes etc..

No need to be picky just relive the memorys.. Whitehouse is on my bench yet one of my all time greats.

id change jags for holdsworth i think.ive been following the blades from being about 10 years old so only have 17 years to play with and chosen my squad mainly on my favourite players in that time

i also enjoyed watching players like bradshaw agana quinn kabba (when was fit) bent blake flo even alan cork