Cinema Outing - Love Actually

That would be because you had two big lads like myself and rtapper to scare them away! Lol! Seriously tho' - what did people actually think of the film? I enjoyed it but I think it would have been better with maybe 1 or 2 less storylines, to give the rest of the film a bit more depth... there seemed to be certain 'leaps' where people had only just met each other and then were living happily ever after...

Yeah Agent Dan ... I thought it was an excellent film ... and I left the cinema with a warm glow in my heart (maybe that was heart burn ... too much popcorn) ... the film was defo high on the feel good factor though.

:thumbsup:

Would anyone be interested in seeing "return of the king" (lotr3) ... would be excellent with a big group of us.

Yes Jamie I am sure me, Nomme and Fletch would be up for that. Would depend when as it is out round Xmas?

Originally posted by JamieW

Yeah Agent Dan ... I thought it was an excellent film ... and I left the cinema with a warm glow in my heart (maybe that was heart burn ... too much popcorn) ... the film was defo high on the feel good factor though.

:thumbsup:

Would anyone be interested in seeing "return of the king" (lotr3) ... would be excellent with a big group of us.

Only if we could pre book some cracking seats, then I'd be in!

I think it's out on the 18th december ...

If there was enough interest we could pre-book the seats.