Cinema Outing - Love Actually

I went last night , it was a good film, and yes i cried for most of it, if not on the aww factor then laughing.

yeah it was cool fuzzy !! ...

btw ... i am emigrating to america ;-)

Guys and Gals

What a great film ! Nice to meet some of you at last [Ying, JamieW, Tina Jones, Agent Dan, Helicopter Dude and possibly t020 spying on us from afar ?] !!!

Sorry to have disappeared so abruptly; feared I had missed last tram home to Halfway [which it turned out I had !]. Just managed 2 catch last bus home from depot in town....

Hoping to see you all again sometime soon [and maybe meet a few others !]

rtapper [aka trapper aka ratpper]

Nice to see you all again yesterday (and nice to finally meet you rtapper). I had a fab time with you guys and as usual, Jamie had most of the popcorn!!!

Hope you got home ok Mr H...and thanks for the lift.

I would have come - if it was a film that I wanted to see.

Unfortunately it wasn't. Glad you all had good time tho'

;)

Heh - was very good though! Very English and quite a "feel-good" sort of film for a dark winter's night!! ...also thanks to Mr H for the lift! ... and good to meet everyone else again as well!!

Originally posted by Agent Dan

Heh - was very good though! Very English and quite a "feel-good" sort of film for a dark winter's night!! ...also thanks to Mr H for the lift! ... and good to meet everyone else again as well!!

You got a lift in his helecopter. You jammy _ _ _ _ _ _ _ !!! :thumbsup:

I wish!! We got a lift in his smaller (but no less impressive) mode of transport - the new mini!! I think a helicopter landing in the Centre-tainment car park would have made the front page of the star!!! Hey... there's an idea for some forum publicity geoff!!!

... but they forced me to eat all the popcorn !!

Good to see you all - and a good, feelgood film (even TinaJones tolerated Martine McClutcheon!). Thanks for the popcorn and sweets!

And I hope the MINI was a reasonable second best to a helicopter!

... infact ... as I remember it ... they all ganged up on me ... tied me to the cinema chair ... and forced me to eat a whole (large sized) tub of sweet sweet popcorn ...

Originally posted by MrHelicopter

Good to see you all - and a good, feelgood film (even TinaJones tolerated Martine McClutcheon!). Thanks for the popcorn and sweets!

And I hope the MINI was a reasonable second best to a helicopter!

i know! she said fack and **** alot so i let her off. going to centerofthetainment was far less painless than i imagined and we didn't get rushed (beaten up) by thugs at the tram stop either!