Retro games night

Can anybody help me with regards emulators? I just can't get them to run on my Pc through my own incompetence. Could anyone talk me through setting them up or direct me to a good site with easy instructions

see my pm dude

Im interested and could possibly fetch along a few machines

Incidentally I have an Xbox 360. I know there is a game out there that has 30 classic Megadrive games on it. Does anyone know if one exists for the Amiga or SNES?

SNES games on an Xbox? Won't happen, not legally anyway, the SNES was made by Nintendo, and they hate Microsoft nearly as much as they used to hate Sega.

SNES games on an Xbox? Won't happen, not legally anyway, the SNES was made by Nintendo, and they hate Microsoft nearly as much as they used to hate Sega.

SEGA Mega Drive Ultimate Collection - Classics (Xbox 360) can be found here, It's amazing what a quick search can find!

pong.........its the future lol

Zork is where it's at.

Zork is where it's at.

Pac Man FTW! :clap:

If there's money to be made, they'll do it....

As the post below shows.