Looking for very cheap simple laptop

does anyone know where I can get a simple laptop from just for surfing the net like facebook and youtube wireless internet ect for under £80??

Usually a computer fair at Don Valley stadiums on Sundays, good place to look and get advice. Some second hand laptops that have been well looked after.

Tj Huges had some net-book in for about that price. Maplins sometimes have them in aswell.

I have a laptop I am willing to sell very cheap, its a Toshiba! Windows Vista. has charger and in used but good condition. Runs like a dream however does need a new battery (existing one runs out of charge quite quick) hence cheap price £150.00

Private Message me if interested

Edited by Ghozer
Removed email address

@ SmoothyP

never put your hotmail account on a forum unless you like spam - best to have PM on instead! Suggest you report your own thread then place new one stating 'PM me if interested'!

swarfendor43

Have you tried the Allfine netbooks at Morgan at the below link:-)

it might be what you need

http://www.morgancomputers.co.uk/shop/detail.asp?ProductID=6202&CategoryID=404&SubCategoryID=546

I can't imagine that being powerful enough for Youtube, its based on a CPU commonly found in your average mobile phones from 2003 for crying out loud.

this one looks quite decent for a very cheap price, wouldnt mind it mi sen lol

Do my eyes deceive me? I don't know if it is the wallpaper on that laptop or a distorted image but it looks like if you closed the screen it would overhang the keyboard by about an inch!

swarfendor43

theres a shop on attercliffe that had a few in around that price

not far from old banners building

next door to big baps sandwich shop:D

ken

Do my eyes deceive me? I don't know if it is the wallpaper on that laptop or a distorted image but it looks like if you closed the screen it would overhang the keyboard by about an inch!

swarfendor43

lol i dint look that closely, goes for another look

must be an mc escher wallpaper?