Ordering from Amazon - How much snow impact?

I've just received a junk e-mail from Amazon telling me that if I order by Monday they will deliver 'in time to put it under the tree'.

I've just received a junk e-mail from Amazon telling me that if I order by Monday they will deliver 'in time to put it under the tree'.

Yep. For 2011 :P

I've been using Track and Trace to check the order I placed on Dec 3. Today it says its arrived in Sheffield. I'm assuming delivery is imminent. Fingers crossed.

Its arrived!

Edited by Ms Macbeth
more info

I'm still waiting for one last present ... it's out for delivery by Amazon today ...

Looks like Amazon may be coming through for me. My two biggest dispatches are coming tracked via CityLink - so I'm very hopeful. As for the couple that aren't I'm just keeping my fingers crossed.

Beware the City-link tracking.

I had a delivery this week that for 3 consecutive days was scheduled for that day, even though the tracking details had the parcel on route from one depot to another. It seems the actual day of delivery is when the updates show the parcel actually having been loaded into a van for delivery to the customer.

I ordered three books, Confirmed on November 17. One came Dec 13 one came yesterday. Still waiting for third one

As the OP, thought I should update you.

I have yet to receive the one item that was standard royal mail shipping, dispatched Tuesday. I have another that only dispatched yesterday so again, not expecting this yet.

The two big bulk dispatches that went through City Link:

Ordered Tuesday afternoon.

Dispatched Tuesday evening.

Arrived 10am this morning.

Happy, happy me.

My order was shipped on 4th Decemeber and still hasnt arrived. My little grandaughter will be dissapointed if it doesnt arrive on time. I am getting worried now!

I have items ordered on the 8th and 9th December from Ebay that have not yet arrived.

Finally shipped today and supposedly due 23rd....

I ordered from Amazon when the snow was really bad. Soon as the post started being delivered again. I got my parcel