Deliveries still behind with Royal Mail

Post codes with back log are S7/S8 S12/S13 and S10

Management/admin staff are helping out in the mentioned offices to clear the backlog.

If that's the case why have I got four outstanding items in S6. One of them is tracked and left it's destination on 6th December. I hear they are not being scanned on arrival at Sheffield only by the delivery drivers upon delivery - so I have no way of knowing where my packet is in the system.

we had lots of items delivered in s10 today. So many that we had our own sack in the van...

Saw atleast 3 guys delivering on our road from two vans today so they are slowly catching up now. Probably panicing that the weather will turn bad again soon

Post codes with back log are S7/S8 S12/S13 and S10

Management/admin staff are helping out in the mentioned offices to clear the backlog.

and why havint we recieved ours, we ordered 3 items on 27th november and still havnt recieved them i'm in s60, so thats another area to add to the list

Hi, still big delays in S10 but I've started receiving some of my items now!! My postman tells me that they used to offer 2 1/2 times salary to work on Sundays but now only offer 1 1/4 times, so for the past few weeks no one has volunteered!!

Parcels are kept in big piles, with the most recent on top. When they finally start clearing the piles, obviously they take from the top. That's why more recent orders are arriving before older ones. Before the snow was an issue, S10 were having delivery problems and one of my parcels took FIVE weeks to arrive and two others took 3 weeks!

At least they have now got additional staff for Christmas and are steadily getting through the backlog!

im the same in s8 and waiting for items from play.com wouldnt ming tooo much accept one cd is for my sis-in-law bd on the 19! really hope it gets here in time was dispatched on the 7th, play.com doesnt usually take this long! recieved pics from snapfish last week and had a parcel left out my door from bt on sunday

im the same in s8 and waiting for items from play.com wouldnt ming tooo much accept one cd is for my sis-in-law bd on the 19! really hope it gets here in time was dispatched on the 7th, play.com doesnt usually take this long! recieved pics from snapfish last week and had a parcel left out my door from bt on sunday

I'm in S7 so I think we're in the same sorting office area - I've had two today that were despatched on the same day as your CD, so it looks like they've got to that "layer" in the mountain!

There are delays all over the UK with the post still. I manged to track one of my parcels to a sorting office in london and after about 10 or so emails got a message back saying that my parcel would be delivered but to expect delays of up to 2 weeks or more as they are behind due to the weather which was,nt a great comfort as now they say more snow is on the way.

I am in S8 and i have had post but no parcels. I am waiting on 6 itms, all for xmas and there is more snow this weekend =\

I am in s8 and i have just had 2 parcels delivered that were posted on the 11th nov!!

tax disc applied for in November still hasn't arrived, so I cannot legally drive my car! 5 days of grace come and gone.

Edited by smithy266

I live at Intake and have been waiting for something from salon skincare that was dispatched on November 30th. I e mailed them and they can't chase it up till at least Dec 21st.

Also waiting for a dress from QVC, posted on the 4th.

Hope they will arrive soon!

I spoke to my Postman yesterday and I'm at frecheville and he said yesterday was the first day they'd received a large amount of the backlog and I got my parcel which was dispatched on the 26th Nov