Restaurants/Pubs open for lunch on Christmas Day

Feeling lazy this year, me and the Missus are thinking of eating out on Christmas Day....any suggestions? Ideally around Woodseats/Dore/Totley/Millhouses....

you would be very very lucky to find anywhere now that isnt fully booked! We are going to Wagon and Horses next to Millhouses park and only managed to get in there due to a cancellation (and that was booked well over a month ago!) I know the Shepley in Totley is full as we were originally booked in there but they had double booked us so had to cancel.

Good luck, I hope you can find somewhere - the Moorlands is lovely food and is quite a big pub, try them x

Feeling lazy this year, me and the Missus are thinking of eating out on Christmas Day....any suggestions? Ideally around Woodseats/Dore/Totley/Millhouses....

Sheaf View will be open

Serving Canadian Ham Seabrooks crisps all day long. Since it's Xmas, why not push t'boat out and have a pickled egg with tabasco sauce as well.

Rush Hour - £40, saw the signs yesterday as i was driving past.

taybarns all you can eat is open xmas day and think its £20ish for adults and £10 for kids.

crosspool tavern is but not sure about bookings.. might be worth a call

Edited by mally350z

The Fulwood Inn is open Xmas Day for lunch £40 each. I think you have to book in advance and pay a £10 deposit.

Nonna's have been advertising the fact that they are open Christmas Day - in your area too :)

Im amazed there are places open on Christmas day.

If somewhere is not fully booked by now you want to be wondering why. At this late date it is highly likely they will tell you it's a cancelation! Beware!

ha ha thanks for all the replies people, we're going to Dilshad at Woodseats for a nice, traditional, Christmas Day Indian!