New Fitted Kitchen

Hi, I am looking for a really good kitchen fitter/builder who could measure and help plan a new kitchen (high gloss units - possibly from Howdens - and solid wood or granite worktops), do some building work to prepare it (eg re-plaster walls, replace skirting boards and architrave), and then do all the fitting, electricals etc. I'm hoping to get a really nice, high end kitchen without paying the prices I'd pay if I went straight to one of the large companies such as Magnet or Moben.

Any recent recommendations?

Thanks

Have you thought of getting your kitchen from Ikea? we got ours from there very high quality at really good prices. Then getting your own fitter? we fitted ours, ourselves and looks amazing :)

Hi there

I would like to recommend Gary at SBS Builders his number is 07533144116.

I have seen his work and it is top quality.

Regards Dean.

Hi there,

I would be more than happy to call and give you a free no obligation quote and advice but as you have asked for recommendations....

Give Matt of M.Law Joinery a call on 07747860503. He has worked with me on a few of my jobs when I need a hand and his work his top notch.

Tell him Simon has passed his number on to you.

Regards

Simon.

Hi. Sent you a pm.

Kind Regards.

hi i would be happy to come and give a free no obligation quoteation please feel free to phone anytime

be happy to provide a quote for a kitchen and any associated works required.