Where can a 15 year old find a job?

wednesday and united ground, i worked there when i was 15, that was nearly 3 years ago, but im pretty sure they still take on under 16s

confused???what???

I think she means prostitution.

If you have no luck in the local job market, apply to be on X Factor, they will let anyone on there, talent is not required.

I'm 18 and i've just had to sign on :( i hate it but finding a job is so difficult. All you can do is get your CV round everywhere, and don't be offended if you don't get it. When i left school i wanted a full time job and ended up taking some very bad apprenticeships in salons, but with them you need to make sure you don't get used and doing all the hours under the sun for i think its £95 a week, (i did so my placements didnt last long and now i'm in college while trying to find a job).

maybe you could volunteer for a bit? I've found that working hard for my GCSE's has counted to nothing job-wise, and all they want is experience. The jobcenter has even suggested this to me...

When I was 15 I worked on a wednesday night serving tea and coffee and washing up at a bridge club- we got £7 each which seemed to last us all week (only 10 years ago)! My sister, now 19, worked at a hairdressers when she was 13 and then a garden centre til she was old enough to get a job at waitrose