Where can a 15 year old find a job?

i mean that how a boy at 15 years old work.that is all.

you might be lucky, under 16 there are laws which say you can only work up to so many hours and at certain times (like not before 7am i think for example), cant remember what they are but its on the direct.gov site as i was reading it only a few months ago

Also rules are different for 16 year olds if you've left school or are still there:

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/YoungPeople/Workandcareers/Yourrightsandresponsibilitiesatwork/DG_066272

Hairdressers normaly take on saturday girls an boys my daughter works in a hairdressers an she is 15 she loves it

under 18 are not allow to serve alcahol so she will have to find restaurant that dont serve beer if she wants to be a waitress

There is no minimum age set in the Licensing Act and you could have the ironical situation of people actually serving, under supervision, who would not be entitled to enter the premises otherwise.

under 18 are not allow to serve alcahol so she will have to find restaurant that dont serve beer if she wants to be a waitress

I was a supervisor in a restaurant that served alcohol before I was 18. You just can't serve behind the bar :)

Title says it all really.. i just need to know what sort of shops to go to.. I'd do anythin tbh.

Neepsend bridge?

What is at neepsend bridge? Industrial units are all but closed down.

What is at neepsend bridge? Industrial units are all but closed down.

But there still many vacancies for people offering certain "services".

No national insurance number required either.

My advice would be to wait until you are 16, which rom your previous post is not too far off and then apply/ look around for part-time / temp jobs .