Is anyone having a problem with Sky?

Mine has just gone off and now says there is a technical probem and no satellite signal is being received.

Snow on the dish.

When it was snowing and deep at that mine said the same i went outside looked up and the reciever was covered. I had to throw up a plastic box with an apple in it for weight purpose's and try knock the snow off. This maybe the problem other thing to do is just turn plug off on the wall and back on 30 secs later.

Im having a problem with it, they are making our street look a state with their dishes.

As for the signal, well I wouldn't have it because of who the money would go to.

The problem with Sky, is Rupert Murdoch.

this has happened a few times since we had the new one installed, inconvienient but all we do is switch off for a couple of minutes (sky) removed the card, then switch back on and insert the card, usually does the trick!

Ours went off last saturday and so did our neighbour's.

Put it down to the snow and ice, but now things are defrosting I dont know why it still isnt working. Apparently its £65ish to get a sky engineer out, but the missus will go nuts if she misses the x factor final, so may have to bite the bullit!

Ive got Virgin, but for some strange reason we were having problems with Skys channels last night ???

got shut off sky total rip of now use free view

Free view is ok unless you want sky sports or movies then freeview become a rip off.