Coronation Street Megathread

Told Sally No nickers lol! It made me laugh when Sally said to Kevin 'is Molly not so comfy anymore' when he came home after being punched and falling on top of her coffin

He married a girl (cant remember her name) and had a baby with her and they both died. Think Sally has had more affairs than him!

he married a girl called Allison, in about 2000. Their baby, Jake, died as a newborn from Strep-b infection. Allison died after running out into the path of a wagon, a couple of days after their baby died.

Over the years, Sally has supposedly had flings with Terry Duckworth, Chris Collins, Greg Kelly, Danny Hargreaves, a chap called Alex, and her boss, Ian Davenport. (they are the ones I can remember.) seven plus her husband (who she had a "fling" with, the night before he married Allison)

Over the years, Sally has supposedly had flings with Terry Duckworth, Chris Collins, Greg Kelly, Danny Hargreaves, a chap called Alex, and her boss, Ian Davenport. (they are the ones I can remember.) seven plus her husband (who she had a "fling" with, the night before he married Allison)

:wow: what a fantastic memory you have

Didn't she also have a fling with Martin Platt when they went away camping?

It sounds like there aren't many she hasn't had a fling with.:hihi: :hihi:

What awful acting by the woman who plays Clare Peacock (Ashleys wife) in Coronation Street

I have to disagree completely on this one. I couldnt stand Clare Peacock but I thought she acted the whole Tram story line superbly.

I have to disagree completely on this one. I couldnt stand Clare Peacock but I thought she acted the whole Tram story line superbly.

Yes I thought so too.....We're seeing the anger now, the lashing out at anyone and everyone...then as it sinks in, we'll see the hurt and tears.

I'm not reckoning much to Fiz though to be honest.

Yes I thought so too.....We're seeing the anger now, the lashing out at anyone and everyone...then as it sinks in, we'll see the hurt and tears.

I'm not reckoning much to Fiz though to be honest.

I thought fiz's acting was shocking throughout the tram scenes and especially the live one