Coronation Street Megathread

I've just walked in to find my wife and 4 kids watching a supposedly 'big' edition of The Street.I asked why they were all glued to it when my 7 year old daughter said 'It's great tonight,someone dies'...:hihi:

Very dramatic and effective. Well done Corrie

does anyone know were to buy a fake train like the one in coronation street from, it looked like they may have borrowed it from thomas the tank engine please let me know if any thomas the tank engine fans notice any of the cast missing :hihi:

tram then whatever still fake we may be missing a supertram then

Edited by suvy

lol lol i sooo thought the same bout fake tram...

Edited by annb3811

It looked like a scene out of Thunderbirds. Tomorrow night Scott and Virgil come to the rescue.

does anyone know were to buy a fake train like the one in coronation street from, it looked like they may have borrowed it from thomas the tank engine please let me know if any thomas the tank engine fans notice any of the cast missing :hihi:

tram then whatever still fake we may be missing a supertram then

It's a Manchester Tram. They are quite different to ours ;)

I was subjected to this 'event filled' episode tonight, and never have I seen a more contrived piece of amateur film-making grace UK screens!

For years, the only hint that trams run on that line was in the opening segement (well..only when they added the dodgy CGI tram to it). On external shots you never saw nor heard a tram. Tonight, it was every 5 minutes... just to hammer home that trams run there.

The editing of the second half was terrible! As for the main event, was it meant to be so comical? The expression on the tram driver's face was hilarious as it plumetted unconvincingly onto the street!

I now know why I normally go and read or browse the internet when Corrie is on! The only true joy was watching the very first episode of the show in between, and realising how good it actually was back in t'past.

I thought it was very good

We wouldnt be missing a tram as the metrolink trams, don't even look like the supertram ones.