Meadowhall Midnight Madness

Excellent news - shopping at Asda is getting lousy.

i think it a great idea...:hihi::hihi:

i thought that too, but then the snow scuppers all the plans and i dont know where my bloody parcels are

I imagine they will be with everyone elses, hey now thats an idea!

Royal Mail could take everyones parcels and put them in a huge pile in the Oasis in Meadowhall, and leave us all to it!

I've done most of mine online, but I want to enjoy the seasonal ambience of Meadowhall.

So can we clear things up, everyone one else is going to meadowhall next week, late at night?

Right, I know when i'm going now :)

What do you do at midnight that is better than shopping?

Inspecting the backs of my eyelids peacefully in my bed :P

I imagine they will be with everyone elses, hey now thats an idea!

Royal Mail could take everyones parcels and put them in a huge pile in the Oasis in Meadowhall, and leave us all to it!

I've done most of mine online, but I want to enjoy the seasonal ambience of Meadowhall.

Yup that is a good point, its something that would tempt me into Meadowhall or the city centre rather that just have it all online (as corny as it may be).

Yup that is a good point, its something that would tempt me into Meadowhall or the city centre rather that just have it all online (as corny as it may be).

I know, and it'd be perfect, if it wasn't for all those other people.

if you want to know if a certain shop is open until midnight go on the meadowhall website and have a look as it tells you there, for example argos, primark, currys, next are all open until midnight

why shouldnt they open later, there will be loads of people that want to go shopping when its quiet

but if loads of people go when its quiet, it wont be quiet

Boggled by this as my OH works at one of the stores that the Meadowhell website is advertising is going to be open until midnight but knows nothing about it. I'd love to know what's happening as his working hours already makes Christmas a very brief event in our house as it is.

Imo it's a sad state of affairs if people have nothing better to do than go shopping at midnight!:huh:

Nope, i have better things to do than queue all day when every one else is shopping.

I can see the ads now "Vacancies available thanks to work shy quitters" :hihi:

These are the people who go around saying 'THERE ISN'T ANY JOBS'

I can't find which stores it will be, but as it isn't unitl Dec 13th it may not be confirmed yet.